No announcement yet.

What Makes America Great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    This brought shivers down my spine and goosebumps. Why lie?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      I make America great.
      Get over yourself. LOL.

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Classic liberal values: freedom of speech, freedom of expression, liberty, equality, rule of law
        100% on the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Opportunity, free market, individual rights

Whether you black, white, Latino, Asian... You can be successful here...

No other country produces as many millionaires from so many different races as america

America got more Latino millionaires than all of mexico n South America

America got more white millionaires than all of Europe

America got more black millionaires than all of Africa...

'Murrica. "The world is yours, just got to take it"
          I agree, if you willing to work hard and dedicate yourself to making yourself better. America will provide.

If you lazy and expect government hand outs to just get by, I'll gladly pay extra taxes for you so America can provide that.

America is a great country.

Comment

When I was growing up, free speech. I would read about "hate speech" laws in Europe and my mind would just be blown that anyone could live in such conditions. But the rise of the radical far left in US media/academia has effectively erased it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Classic liberal values: freedom of speech, freedom of expression, liberty, equality, rule of law

It's funny that these values are under attack by liberals now - even the "centrist" liberals like Hillary...

There has been a paradigm shift in the past few decades, since the civil rights era, where those values are now "conservative" values - as those on the right wish to "CONSERVE" those principles, while those on the left, want to see them eroded in favor of not "hurting people's feelings."

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  When I was growing up, free speech. I would read about "hate speech" laws in Europe and my mind would just be blown that anyone could live in such conditions. But the rise of the radical far left in US media/academia has effectively erased it.
                  Isn't it crazy how in many European countries, as well as Canada, and I think Australia maybe (I don't know about Aussie, though) - have laws regarding what can and can't be said about the Holocaust?

There have been academics, not "skin-head neo nazis" going around beating people up... But academics who have been imprisoned for3-5 years for merely releasing new research saying that the holocaust has been greatly exaggerated, and how they question whether or not there was actual "death gas chambers."

That is absolute madness to think that for simply having a different academic opinion on a historical event, that you could be imprisoned...

Comment

Some pretty good replies, especially the one about the McRib and stuff.

The thread was also a reference to Trump's Great Again and wondering what it is that needs to be made great again.

Comment

Working...
                    X