Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Drops Gjergjaj Four Times in Two Round Blowout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dillian Whyte was spot on when he said Haye is doing what he normally does - fighting some bums who seem good on paper in order to get a big fight and a pay day. These fights tell us little about Haye. We won't know if he can cope with a genuinely skilled heavyweight until he gets in with one.

Comment

Gotta stay busy. At least they aren't sitting 'round anymore. Haye/Briggs will be a blowout, obviously, but the one to see will be Haye/Joshua, hopefully soon afterwards. I'd pick Haye just for experience alone... his power would be just icing on the cake.

Comment

Decent win for Haye, gotta see how he does against the higher-level fighters.

Comment

haye looked shot to **** against a man who had no intentions of puting up a fight; ffs he hit his gloves and the **** dived

Comment

The crowd seemed to think something was off with that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
              Pathetic. I would be pissed if I were there and payed for a ticket
              Completly agree mate. I'd be asking for a refund. I know its a long shot but wouldn't it be great if Shannon Briggs KO'd Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                He put up more of an effort than most of the bums that wife beating thug Wilder has faced
                Surely you jest. This was worse than the Malik Scott dive

Comment

Looked like a pretty sad event. Briggs just might knock his ass out. Nice shorts by the way.

Comment

Pathetic match up.

Typical of Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                      Dillian Whyte was spot on when he said Haye is doing what he normally does - fighting some bums who seem good on paper in order to get a big fight and a pay day. These fights tell us little about Haye. We won't know if he can cope with a genuinely skilled heavyweight until he gets in with one.
                      Absolutely spot on. Green K sent.

Haye promised to top level fighters on his return. So far we've been treated to same old; two no-hopers.

Oh, and next, he's going to fight a guy who fought Lennox Lewis 18 years ago.

Let that sink in a minute: 18 YEARS AGO.

Comment

Working...
                      X