No announcement yet.

Corley: Matthysse-Peterson doesn't go the distance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corley: Matthysse-Peterson doesn't go the distance

Last edited by Weebler I; 04-29-2013, 06:35 PM.

It sounds more like they are asking him how Garcia would do against the winner of Matthysse and Peterson, but Ellie messed up the question and made it sound confusing. Who knows what fight Corley was answering that question to.

Comment

It sounded like he was answering a potential Garcia-Matthysse fight since he said the fight would not go the distance. I dont think he meant peterson would be KOd as it would be Garcia and Matthysse hit hard enough to make it a short night bs each other. Peterson isnt known as a puncher so doubt he meant peterson-matthysse.

Comment

^correct....
        Last edited by miniq; 04-29-2013, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          It sounds more like they are asking him how Garcia would do against the winner of Matthysse and Peterson, but Ellie messed up the question and made it sound confusing. Who knows what fight Corley was answering that question to.
          Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          It sounded like he was answering a potential Garcia-Matthysse fight since he said the fight would not go the distance. I dont think he meant peterson would be KOd as it would be Garcia and Matthysse hit hard enough to make it a short night bs each other. Peterson isnt known as a puncher so doubt he meant peterson-matthysse.
          Yeah I think you're right. Title updated.

Comment

Seckback is such a moron. He said Abril is from Puerto Rico. The dude is cuban not Puerto Rican. I don't know how this guy is considered a boxing reporter.

Comment

Working...
            X