Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter that you guarantee will be exposed in the near future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That boy ginger. He's going to get Bute'd the minute he fights a real 154lber. Might have to wait a decade or so for that though.

Comment

Gary Russell Jr isn't a hypejob. In fact, for his age i'd argue he'll be even more polished & disciplined than guys like Gamboa, Gamboa is just obviously stronger and has dynamite in both hands so he does a better job at masking his deficiencies.

Comment

Tyson Fury

It'll be hilarious too, the fat bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
          Yoan Pablo Hernandez
          Not so sure about him being exposed given he has already been stopped by Wayne Braithwaite (who was 3-3 in his last 6 fights).

He had Wayne down in round 1 but then got floored 3 times in round 3.

Plus he was also dropped against Michael Simms who was 20-9-1 at the times (was 1-5 going into the fight).

Comment

Nonito Donaire is FAR past the point in his career where he will be exposed. We know who he is, how he fights, and what he struggles against.

Comment

Ginger, and Broner...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Nonito Donaire is FAR past the point in his career where he will be exposed. We know who he is, how he fights, and what he struggles against.
                  But he is also listed as number 3 p4p and sourrounded by a lot of hype. I think the manner in how he won his last 3 fights is far from p4p worthy. I think a decisive lose could be listed as being "exposed" just based on his hype alone, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by ab4life View Post
                    But he is also listed as number 3 p4p and sourrounded by a lot of hype. I think the manner in how he won his last 3 fights is far from p4p worthy. I think a decisive lose could be listed as being "exposed" just based on his hype alone, don't you think?
                    Who the hell lists him at p4p #3?

It wouldn't be him being exposed if he lost, because if he loses it will be to someone boxing fans figured could beat him. Again, I wouldn't call that exposed. Exposed means we found out a fighter is a fraud, we found out a weakness about that fighter we did not know before. That isn't happening with Donaire anymore, he's been around too long and accomplished too much.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                      Gary Russell Jr isn't a hypejob. In fact, for his age i'd argue he'll be even more polished & disciplined than guys like Gamboa, Gamboa is just obviously stronger and has dynamite in both hands so he does a better job at masking his deficiencies.
                      Yea people's hate around here just blind them. Most people talk about his speed and whatnot but I can't get over his bodywork. That's the first thing I mention when Russell's name is brought up.

I also think Danny Garcia will be getting exposed...

Comment

Working...
                      X