No announcement yet.

How Desensitized Are You? The Most Graphic Cartel Killing Video To Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAVOCOMING View Post
    Hell Is Real And Much Worst. That Is Why You Need To Repent OF Sin Come To Jesus Christ Have A Personal Relationship With Him He Will Guide You Every Step Of The Way You Dont Know When You Will Die Repent Or Perish Before Is Too Late
    These Christian nut jobs always good for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Russians got nothing on us
      [IMG]http://images2.*****************/Cocaine-Bear/File/33675/more%20bear.jpg[/IMG]
      know your place you goofy sounding ukrainians!

[IMG]http://images2.*****************/Cocaine-Bear/File/33675/more%20bear.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

weird im totally desensitized...video didn't bother me in the slightest.

but then again i watch horror movies for kicks so im very desensitized

Comment

Just for some perspective;
          this is what happens when governments fail a people with war and violence in their cultural tradition.
          The cartels, the violence, the drugs, the massacres, lack of mercy is a direct result of public dispair and hunger.
          Let me point out now: THIS IS NOT THE U.S. FAULT.

Mexico's lack of mass education is the reason for the people's inability to adjust to the NAFTA.
          The Mexican government was well aware of this when they agreed and now they-the goverment-will live with these consequences.
          They will live with the consequences because all the parties involved in 96 are long gone and unacountable.

On the Violence taking place: i call it a tradition because the History of Mexico is precisely that, so much so that even the catholic church serves as a symbol of revolution and attrition; revolution in the role of Miguel Hidalgo
          And attrition in the why the Catholic church desiminated the Indigenous cultural tratition through Massacre, rape and assimilation.
          Also, it should be noted that Mexico DOES NOT have symbols of nonviolence in the same manner that the U.S. has. there is no Martin luther King. There is no Ghandi and if you ask a mexican national to tell you who is the greatest champion of mexico, he will tell you Cesar Chavez: Not this one VVVV
          this one VVV

let me repeat: THE U.S. IS NOT AT FAULT FOR THIS

BUT, it will and is comming our way, just look up killing in parts of california like sandiego, riverside and further north in the central valley and you will see hints, man turns up dead in a field here, group of cholos executed there and the occational kidnaping and extortion.

I grew up in Morelos, my old neighborhood was peaceful, kids would go long distances to play outdoors, people knew their neighbors, now my family tells us that no one has a job and adult males are being recruited to serve these cartels for money or worse; the cartels are being spawned by the same people that used to live in peace.

Does enyone know the first words of the mexican national anthem????

Comment

I stop watching after 53 seconds. One day those scumbags will be judged.

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
              Just for some perspective;
              this is what happens when governments fail a people with war and violence in their cultural tradition.
              The cartels, the violence, the drugs, the massacres, lack of mercy is a direct result of public dispair and hunger.
              Let me point out now: THIS IS NOT THE U.S. FAULT.

Mexico's lack of mass education is the reason for the people's inability to adjust to the NAFTA.
              The Mexican government was well aware of this when they agreed and now they-the goverment-will live with these consequences.
              They will live with the consequences because all the parties involved in 96 are long gone and unacountable.

On the Violence taking place: i call it a tradition because the History of Mexico is precisely that, so much so that even the catholic church serves as a symbol of revolution and attrition; revolution in the role of Miguel Hidalgo
              And attrition in the why the Catholic church desiminated the Indigenous cultural tratition through Massacre, rape and assimilation.
              Also, it should be noted that Mexico DOES NOT have symbols of nonviolence in the same manner that the U.S. has. there is no Martin luther King. There is no Ghandi and if you ask a mexican national to tell you who is the greatest champion of mexico, he will tell you Cesar Chavez: Not this one VVVV
              this one VVV

let me repeat: THE U.S. IS NOT AT FAULT FOR THIS

BUT, it will and is comming our way, just look up killing in parts of california like sandiego, riverside and further north in the central valley and you will see hints, man turns up dead in a field here, group of cholos executed there and the occational kidnaping and extortion.

I grew up in Morelos, my old neighborhood was peaceful, kids would go long distances to play outdoors, people knew their neighbors, now my family tells us that no one has a job and adult males are being recruited to serve these cartels for money or worse; the cartels are being spawned by the same people that used to live in peace.

Does enyone know the first words of the mexican national anthem????
              You are an idiot an probably learned this **** from some racist website that you are simply regurgitating.

You want to know why Mexicans are so violent? Look at the history of the country and then tell me it's not the fault of the conquering Europeans that came, destroyed, raped and took everything from the indigenous people. You think people aren't going to defend themselves?

The lyrics are: Mexicanos al grito de guerra" which means "Mexicans to the cry of war"....Mexico has had to defend itself from France, England, Spain and the U.S all the while being basically a country that was removed from the stone age but 100 years before that.

Before you go on this rant about how the tribes would do this to themselves, never on this scale.

You basically had a country that was in the stone ages and FORCED into the modern world and forced into adopting a system of economics and values that it never understood.

Bankers run Mexico, not the government and NAFTA did nothing but hurt Mexico because of the failed promises of the U.S to import Mexican goods from Mexican companies.

Once they found out that Indian and Chinese companies could do it for less, they turned their backs on Mexico. It has nothing to do with education, on the contrary, Mexicans are very educated people for the most part, the public school system in Mexico is higher up on the scale than the American one.....not bad for a 3rd world country hu?

Someone has to supply the drugs that this country consumes. In the 80's and 90's it was the Colombians and the violence there was as bad if not worse. Colombian cartels were decapitating people, bombing government buildings and were basically at war with the government.

So before you judge all Mexicans by the actions of these animals, understand what's at hand here. These people are literally starving to death and have nothing, the cartels are giving them hope and work. Unfortunately we can't compete with that and as long as the American consumer wants to do drugs, there will someone willing to KILL to get it in and make that all mighty dollar.

Comment

I'm not watching a live guy get his penis cut off, those crimminals are gay for that....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  You are an idiot an probably learned this **** from some racist website that you are simply regurgitating.

You want to know why Mexicans are so violent? Look at the history of the country and then tell me it's not the fault of the conquering Europeans that came, destroyed, raped and took everything from the indigenous people. You think people aren't going to defend themselves?

The lyrics are: Mexicanos al grito de guerra" which means "Mexicans to the cry of war"....Mexico has had to defend itself from France, England, Spain and the U.S all the while being basically a country that was removed from the stone age but 100 years before that.

Before you go on this rant about how the tribes would do this to themselves, never on this scale.

You basically had a country that was in the stone ages and FORCED into the modern world and forced into adopting a system of economics and values that it never understood.

Bankers run Mexico, not the government and NAFTA did nothing but hurt Mexico because of the failed promises of the U.S to import Mexican goods from Mexican companies.

Once they found out that Indian and Chinese companies could do it for less, they turned their backs on Mexico. It has nothing to do with education, on the contrary, Mexicans are very educated people for the most part, the public school system in Mexico is higher up on the scale than the American one.....not bad for a 3rd world country hu?

Someone has to supply the drugs that this country consumes. In the 80's and 90's it was the Colombians and the violence there was as bad if not worse. Colombian cartels were decapitating people, bombing government buildings and were basically at war with the government.

So before you judge all Mexicans by the actions of these animals, understand what's at hand here. These people are literally starving to death and have nothing, the cartels are giving them hope and work. Unfortunately we can't compete with that and as long as the American consumer wants to do drugs, there will someone willing to KILL to get it in and make that all mighty dollar.
                  Mexicans were violent way before the europeans came so stfu.
                  Funny how you get pissed when someone generalises all mexicans but you do it all the time with muslims

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    WARNING HIS POSTS ARE GRABAGE MEXICAN PROPAGANDA. BETTER OFF WATCH A GUY CUT HIS OWN DICK OFF THAN READING THIS
                    there you go

Comment

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
                      there you go
                      You spelled garbage wrong pendejo......

Comment

Working...
                      X