Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Paulie sounds off on Pac and tells reporters he is not afraid of lawsuits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This clown got a problem.

Comment

They outta find a Filipino reporter to ask Pac if he even knows who Paulie is. When Pac says no, that's gonna infuriate Paulie even more and a legitimate chance of a fight can get made. I would totally watch that fight if it was free. Pac beats Paulie 8-4, with one knockdown.

Comment

I hope Malignaggi carries a piece with him at all times, you never know with some of these fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          I hope Malignaggi carries a piece with him at all times, you never know with some of these fans.
          Lol, he doesn't need one. There's a big difference from how people act online as they do in real life. Even those death threats they gave to Bradley, those weren't in person. They're over social media and stuff where they know they are protected. Paulie may have no power but he'll **** up some shyt talking dude on the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
            Lol, he doesn't need one. There's a big difference from how people act online as they do in real life. Even those death threats they gave to Bradley, those weren't in person. They're over social media and stuff where they know they are protected. Paulie may have no power but he'll **** up some shyt talking dude on the streets.
            Now, now, Malik Al-Shabazz Alize Voltron.

I think if you ran your pickle tickler towards Pac in the real world, you might end up slurping steak through a straw in the ICU.

Let's keep it 1000 here.

Comment

its the internet.. everybody can act gangster

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post

Fiddy Cent doe

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Now, now, Malik Al-Shabazz Alize Voltron.

I think if you ran your pickle tickler towards Pac in the real world, you might end up slurping steak through a straw in the ICU.

Let's keep it 1000 here.
                  What the hell are you even talking about? Who in this thread said anything about someone attacking Pacquiao? Get your eyes checked instead of focusing on irrelevant race jabs.

And while I'm no pro boxer, I'm no midget either. Pacquiao couldn't even reach me from down there. I'd just put my finger on his forehead and watch him swing wildly. That giant group of Pinoys who follow him around have a better chance of doing something. Just like they did to that poor cameraman after KTFO6 occurred.

Comment

What the hell are you even talking about? Who in this thread said anything about someone attacking Pacquiao? Get your eyes checked instead of focusing on irrelevant race jabs.

And while I'm no pro boxer, I'm no midget either. Pacquiao couldn't even reach me from down there. I'd just put my finger on his forehead and watch him swing wildly. That giant group of Pinoys who follow him around have a better chance of doing something. Just like they did to that poor cameraman after KTFO6 occurred.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X