No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i haven't been watching.

did dany sell one of her dragons for an army of mercenaries yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      I think they could have put more effort into the realness of the two corpses at the end they looked like they where made out of paper mache and painted black.
      That's what barbecued bodies look like.

Another awesome episode. Can't fault Jon's dedication to the cause though, he is one strong minded mofo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        They played him out, should hve shown the real story of what happened in front of all the wildlings.

U cant possibly say jon isnt a badass. He's a bit of a clown politically, and he's too in touch with his feelings, but he's a badass.
        He's a badass when he fights. When he isn't fighting he's a whiny brat. Unfortunately he isn't fighting very often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          That's what barbecued bodies look like.
          They looked a little off to me im no expert on charred bodies but I have seen pictures and to me they looked unrealistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            He's a badass when he fights. When he isn't fighting he's a whiny brat. Unfortunately he isn't fighting very often.
            I don't think Jon comes off like a whiny brat at all although I seem to be in the minority there, Daenerys on the other hand every single time someone pisses her off we get...

I AM DAENERYS STORMBORN MOTHER OF DRAGONS BLAH BLAH.

Someone needs to tell her she is just the product of century's of incest her father was a crazy unfit ruler who deserved to be overthrown and killed, and she has no divine right to anything.

Comment

I don't think Jon comes off like a whiny brat at all although I seem to be in the minority there, Daenerys on the other hand every single time someone pisses her off we get...

Someone needs to tell her she is just the product of century's of incest her father was a crazy unfit ruler who deserved to be overthrown and killed, and she has no divine right to anything.
              ^^^^ This.

Comment

Fire and Blood!!!!! Can't wait until Qarth is done. They should have just cut her content back, if they couldn't think of anything better for her to do then shout about being entitled all the time.

I thought Jon was a whiny brat a lot of the time in the books, and think the same thing in the show. He may not mean to be, but when he isn't fighting he is constantly complaining or talking down to others.
                Last edited by bojangles1987; 05-14-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flop City View Post
                  i haven't been watching.

did dany sell one of her dragons for an army of mercenaries yet?
                  Wtf man, you're intentionally spoiling

Comment

• Fucking spoilers.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Jon Snow is a f@gg0t...kill, f0ck or both...not neither

im tired of kaleesi...STFU already you ultra dramatic ****

Arya is the ****

and Robb's lil girlfriend, the jennifer love hewitt lookin chick, she can get it
                      Same here. Without em' is she any better than those whores?

Comment

Working...
                      X