No announcement yet.

Luevano: " I'll Beat Nicky Cook in London"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
    Wow that was a hell of a beating. Fair play to Cook for getting off the deck and throwing everything at Leuvano but he was hugely out of his depth tonight. Leuvano is a pretty decent boxer to say the least and I will be definatly follwoing his career from now. That 10th round was a great round of boxing, non stop action.
    hes just a good boxer that fights well on the retreat.. he will be beaten soon. hes not special, Scott Harrison would have beaten him and Cook

Comment

Cooke bottled the first 4-5 rounds. More about Cooke's short coming than Lue dominating it.

Class apart though..

Comment

Originally posted by DaveBrown View Post
        hes just a good boxer that fights well on the retreat.. he will be beaten soon. hes not special, Scott Harrison would have beaten him and Cook
        He aint special but he'l still be a tough fight for most featherweights out there. He has alot of tools in his favour . I agree about Harrison, he would have ate cook for breakfast.

Comment

luevano was good, yeah when cook got off the deck, but dyam those body shots done damage

Comment

Working...
          X