Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd/Pac is made with drug testing, Floyd doesn't deserve any credit for a win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Gimmie a break. You are just a hater.

Everything you say is a lie.

Go evict some people from one of your buildings, Rothensteinennbergowitz.
    I wouldn't know anything about that Eli Finklestein...

But you know what really chops my eye? The fact that Mayweather would ask to sabotage a fighter who isn't even a real WW.

Imagine that kind of fear. Sabotaging a little guy that he already has all the physical advantages against ANYWAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
      dont forget his woman beating ways he acquired in his scumbag dna from his dad & uncle.

so far floyd is a proven tax cheat, injects lidocaine on his hands, backs out business deals, gets cars repod, does not pay his bills, attacks women in clubs.....

yet its pac who we are worried about?

Floyd is fraudulent just like his sexuality. Almost every negative article written about pacquiao are made by bloggers on comments page while pacquiao's image is still being buoyed by respectable journalist of boxing who went to college & whose opinion carries weight.

compared to negative propaganda propagated by highschool drop outs, criminal records, low life no prospect having, ignorant, government/project housed, children with no father figure whose opinion only carry weight with other low life thug degenerates.
      dont forget pac trying to assasinate political foes

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
        jack burton mandrake kane margacheato **** sucka how eva you wanna call yourself please STFU your looking retarted
        Nope, It's you who need help.. It's so ****n' clear what he just said.. Your ******ed if you can't comprehend it? Geez I swear *****\s are getting dumber by the minute hear..

Don't feel bad there is always hope for you. Get help fast though lol

You STFU hehehe!

Comment

Geez, you've been reading tabloids lately wtf! Geez I swear the world is getting dumber and dumber lol

Comment

That was obviously a frame up. Have you ever seen Pac smile? Its like the first time I discovered happiness.

He doesn't have an evil bone in his body. He is a man of the people, the genuine article.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
              I wouldn't know anything about that Eli Finklestein...

But you know what really chops my eye? The fact that Mayweather would ask to sabotage a fighter who isn't even a real WW.

Imagine that kind of fear. Sabotaging a little guy that he already has all the physical advantages against ANYWAY!!

that's the most pathetic thing about all of this. he went 40-0 under the same rules, regulations, & requirements then when it came time to face a fighter who is 5'6 former flyweight asian fighter who has 56 fights but only 3 at welterweight 1 at lightweight & 1 at 140, a career lower weight fighter, whose accomplishments & skills his whole family marginalizes, whome he deemed easy work.........

he asks for tests never done before in the history of professional prize fighting. Pac is such a ***** that he actually agrees to the extra testing, something he didnt have to do but disagrees with the intrusiveness of the blood work yet floyd wouldnt budge from his ultimatum.

you tell me who doesnt want the fight. you tell me whose scared.

now pac agrees to the 14 days after finding out they didnt test 18 up to the fight, now *****s say the offer is expired, its off the table. as if they speak for floyd.

who the ****k treats mega fight boxing negotiations as some ****ing sunday coupon from walmart? GTFO WITH YOUR EXPIRATION DATES & VOID OFFER BULLCRAP.

AGAIN,

YOU TELL ME WHO DOESNT WANT THE FIGHT.

Its quite clear the little yellow man with 50 fights at 130 & under is not yellaw.

Its quite clear the undefeated self proclaimed greatest of all time welterweight is the one looking like john mccain with his pre conditions.

Comment

lol already conceding and making excuses for the ass whopping I see just wait till the fight is signed thats how it works

Comment

do we need to come up with olympic anti political assassination tests?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
                      why do you have floyd as a red ranger?

you do know the original red ranger is doing male **** now right?

Comment

Working...
                      X