Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predict Donaires next excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think donair will KO rigo also, no way n hell u can go 12 rounds wit that dude n not get caught, but i can be wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
      if he doesnt fight him for his next fight no big deal but if he goes the whole 2013 without fighting him then complain
      Rigo is scheduled to fight in February. Donaire wants to make his first bout of the new year in March. They'll probably fight sometime after that, but I'd be willing to bet they'll collide in 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Rigo is scheduled to fight in February. Donaire wants to make his first bout of the new year in March. They'll probably fight sometime after that, but I'd be willing to bet they'll collide in 2013.
        yeah rigo wants a few pay days b4 he does a fight like that so i understand

Comment

• Mathebula is being touted as a bum. Why is that? I don't understand.

Have the people on here honestly seen his fights? It's clear to see who's a good fighter.

I think a fight between him and Riongdeaux would be competitive and by far the best fighter he'd have fought.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Mathebula is being touted as a bum. Why is that? I don't understand.

Have the people on here honestly seen his fights? It's clear to see who's a good fighter.

I think a fight between him and Riongdeaux would be competitive and by far the best fighter he'd have fought.
            I could see Mathebula pulling out a decision based on activity alone....

Not to mention the advantages Mathebula holds over Rigo

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              yeah rigo wants a few pay days b4 he does a fight like that so i understand
              Possibly. I'm not sure what their reasoning is. As for me, I'm happy to see Rigo get in a fight or two against good opponents before stepping up to Nonito.

Comment

Everybody but your favorite fighter is a "bum", Dan. Didn't you know that?

Comment

what has mathebula done?was anyone talking about him before the nonito fight? i personally dont have a problem with any of donaires opponents at 122 except for maybe arce

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    what has mathebula done?was anyone talking about him before the nonito fight? i personally dont have a problem with any of donaires opponents at 122 except for maybe arce
                    Hes the highest rated non GB fighter their is..... Who would you like Rigo to fight if they do keep their plan of fighting in Feb and Donaire in June???

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                      Hes the highest rated non GB fighter their is..... Who would you like Rigo to fight if they do keep their plan of fighting in Feb and Donaire in June???
                      i don't care who he fights im not complaining

Comment

Working...
                      X