Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingsway in NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Last time I saw a fight in Vegas I met Hatton, Andrade, Dawson, Juan Diaz and James Kirkland and I didn't see a single bodyguard with any of them.
      Yes sir. I have seen alot of fighters and very few if any have bodyguards. I was surprised to see Shane had one. Maybe he was scared of Jin attacking him. Other than Floyd and Manny's enteroge I don't know of any1 else.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        Not exactly,I support Khan in this.He did his risk assessment and hired an exprienced bodyguard.The people who matter know who Khan is.
        Is Elliot Ness a good bodyguard? I mean Khan has alot of enemies, I know he was Mosleys one man army for over 10 years, But Khan has alot more enemies than Mosley.

Simply put would Elliot Ness take the bullet for Khan?

Comment

That guy is too old..

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
            Khan has started to make good money. There is an undercurrent of hate among some small-minded people towards Middle easterners and Muslims.

...and Ness needs to keep Khan away from camera phones!!
            Go to a muslim state, hate against the west is their fucking religion. Wake up son.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
              Go to a muslim state, hate against the west is their fucking religion. Wake up son.

You are quite ignorant. Muslims do not hate the west. Get your head out of your ass.

And even if they do, what's your problem? It would balance out the wests hate towards them.
              Last edited by Vadrigar.; 05-30-2010, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                And you guys wonder why Naazim Richardson was talking about how Khan punches harder than Mayweather.I did mention the Islamic links and some people said I was talking rubbish.
                Nothing Islamic or Abrahamic about it. Khan has hit the big time and is feeling the heat, He knows he is a marked man, Alot of people want to kill him, BNP, Islamic and Hindu radicals.

Thats why he hired Elliot Ness.

Comment

Noone will ever be able to beats Pac's mercenary army. That guy has like 30 armed guards around his home...!

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                    Nothing Islamic or Abrahamic about it. Khan has hit the big time and is feeling the heat, He knows he is a marked man, Alot of people want to kill him, BNP, Islamic and Hindu radicals.

Thats why he hired Elliot Ness.
                    You actually seriously think the BNP, Islamic and Hindu Radicals want to kill Amir Khan?

It's actually fairly ironic that the BNP is probably the least likely group on that list to kill Amir Khan with a probability clocking it at 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000001% or something.

Comment

Fair play
                      h

Comment

Working...
                      X