Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ethics, Religion, and Pacquiao!!! (Warning This thread is only for the Enlightened)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethics, Religion, and Pacquiao!!! (Warning This thread is only for the Enlightened)

For many years, or perhaps countless centuries we as humans have wondered about our reason for being here. We have questioned the reason, as to why we are were, and many of us have found the answer within the confinements of religion. The human psyche cannot help but to be amazed at the beauty of the earth. Surely there must be a reason for our existence we say. I have found this reason within the beauty of a sport we call boxing. Boxing as a sport is the epitome of the resilience present within the human psyche. I am one 100% that there is a creator out there who created us. He did not create us however, as the bible has often epitomized. No this creator didn't have a divine plan for each of our souls. He had a plan, but it was supposed to be implemented within every human beings psyche.

He wanted to create the perfect human beings in my opinion, and have them execute his plan here on this earth. He wanted different types of human beings to walk the earth, yet he wanted these human beings to be formed in the right ethical way. Ethics is the study, or branch of philosophy, which questions moral reasoning, and one's actions. The study of ethics gives one a different way of thinking, and allows one to explore different horizons.

Millions of years of evolution have led to the creation of one supreme human being. This supreme human being has all of the components, which are needed to make the perfect human being. He has ethical superiority, and vast knowledge of the skill of war. Millions, or perhaps billions of years have perfectly shaped the perfect human being. His name is Manny Pacquiao, and I believe that he is the chosen disciple of God. We as human beings were put on this earth to witness the beauty that he employs within the confinements of the boxing ring. It is from my understanding that the universe revolves around Manny Pacquiao the p4p 1 king of the world. Millions of years of evolution have prepared us to witness his rise within the ranks. We must worship Pacquiao, and spread his gospel everywhere, as he is the descendant of gods, and we are but his mere pupils, or disciples.

Therefore, it is evident that Pacquiao will beat Floyd Mayweather when they face, thus elevating him to God status. There you have it folks. The mystery of life, and our place as human beings has been revealed. So spread the gospel wherever you go, and tell your children about this great king. Spread the gospel young ones, so that we can build a temple dedicated to Pacquiao, and please our gods. We must follow his good behavior, and implemented into our life, so that we can live a pure, rich, and happy life. I am but a mere mortal, but I want to spread the gospel of the great Manny Pacquiao, so that we can all enjoy his greatness, and learn from it. Thus, we can enjoy prosperity, and gain knowledge from this great man.

Here is evidence of his greatness of a human being.

Furthermore if you want to discuss and cherish the great one feel free to join our group

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/group.php?groupid=252

Last edited by Hi-Dro; 05-11-2010, 11:12 PM.

Never thought of it that way...I think your right. Wow, we're really lucky to get to watch Pacquiao, a divine being.

Comment

I'm posting in this thread because you asked me too...

Comment

ur an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          I'm posting in this thread because you asked me too...

Comment

u sir r a fool who doesnt kno how 2 spend his time.

Comment

So Pac created the universe huh?

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
                So Pac created the universe huh?
                Pac is universe

Comment

Oh My ****king God!!!!!!!!!! ****ing *******s, I swer you........

Comment

what a ****ing loser

Comment

Working...
                    X