Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow..fat dan reporting that Floyd vs Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    This is a sad post all the way around...
    Every time you run out of intellect, you just throw out vague insults.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Well the verdict still out on that one bro,Bradley is yet to make a decision..But one things for sure,he's running out of moves if he turns down a Gamboa fight...
      Would Gamboa really fight Bradleyat 147? Isn't that too soon? Unless the fight happens at 140 I can take this seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Every time you run out of intellect, you just throw out vague insults.
        Sorry that you felt insulted by what was in my post..That was not the intent,sorry..I just think it's sad that a fighter of Bradley's caliber can't get any credit or fair shake by some posters around here..That's what was sad about ya post..No intent to insult ya..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Would Gamboa really fight Bradleyat 147? Isn't that too soon? Unless the fight happens at 140 I can take this seriously.
          Why not??Gamboa weighed 148lb his last fight...

Comment

• Personally I'm not interested in a Bradley vs Mayweather fight. Bradley is not a intriguing fighter to watch in my opinion. Couple this with the fact that his last fight was a loss. Doesn't really have a prestige for that match.

If its between Guerrero & Bradley, I'm more interested in Guerrero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
              Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

I'm just going by what PBP said. I think that's what it says in the article. Bradley is just on some other **** man.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Well the verdict still out on that one bro,Bradley is yet to make a decision..But one things for sure,he's running out of moves if he turns down a Gamboa fight...
              The stable is thin for Top Rank. At least Gamboa is a fresh fight. Unlike a rematch with Peterson or Abregu.

If this fight was to go down where would it go down, Cali or Florida? Top Rank has to do their homework and figure out who would draw more in their hometown.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                The stable is thin for Top Rank. At least Gamboa is a fresh fight. Unlike a rematch with Peterson or Abregu.

If this fight was to go down where would it go down, Cali or Florida? Top Rank has to do their homework and figure out who would draw more in their hometown.

If they put Rigo on the card.... Miami should be the place.
                I agree about the Peterson statement, but if Abregu has another good fight, I think it'd be a little interesting to have a rematch between them.

Comment

Working...
                X