No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse vs Lundy in Play For Alexander-Brook Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse vs Lundy in Play For Alexander-Brook Card

BoxingScene.com has been advised that negotiations are underway for Lucas Matthysse (32-2, 30KOs) to defend his WBC interim-junior welterweight belt versus "Hammerin' " Hank Lundy (22-2-1, 11KOs) on January 19th. The fight will be televised by Showtime as the co-feature to the IBF welterweight title clash between Devon Alexander and Kell Brook. The event takes place at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California.

[Click Here To Read More]

Matthysse's Power + Lundy's chin = _____________

Comment

That's an insult to have Mattysse on the under card of a guy he beat...

Comment

This should be fun, make some space on the highlight reels

Comment

Will probably be an entertaining fight because Lundy can't help himself and will get drawn into a fire fight even though he can't really bang. Still Lundy does throw some nice looking punches so it will look threatening at least until Matthysse stops him probably in the middle rounds.

A good showcase for Matthysse

Comment

why? lundy's a lightweight coming off a loss. i was hoping for a top LWW. i really hope matthysse gets the winner of garcia/judah next.

Comment

How does he go from Judah to Alexander to Soto to Ajose then to this crap? Lundy might recover quick from KD's but he ain't getting up in this one. They couldn't get him Provodnikov or Cano?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                How does he go from Judah to Alexander to Soto to Ajose then to this crap? Lundy might recover quick from KD's but he ain't getting up in this one. They couldn't get him Provodnikov or Cano?
                Like I said. Golden Boy don't give a **** about Lucas Matthysse.

Comment

I guess Lundy promoter want to see him killed.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Like I said. Golden Boy don't give a **** about Lucas Matthysse.
                    And this makes him look like he doesn't deserve to fight Garcia, fighting Hank Lundy on an undercard. Hopefully Lucas is pissed breaks Lundy in two or three.

Comment

Working...
                    X