Raw Video: Brazil Boy Shot in Chest by Police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sure theyre rubber bullets but still

Comment

Without the video, I believe the cops would have gotten away with it.

Always video when the police are around, sometimes they do real bad things.

The kid, real or rubber bullets, did not do anything to deserve getting shot. He is an extremely lucky guy.

Most people die, and some survive some amazing things.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
        I just saw the article piggy posted. I change my mind.

Fkn pigs. it still doesnt surprise me.

I thought it was rubber.I cant believe the kid took those shots at that range and was walking like nothing.
        You can drop the "fuckin pigs" shit. These are Brazilian police, notoriously violent and corrupt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            You can drop the "fuckin pigs" shit. These are Brazilian police, notoriously violent and corrupt.
            I dont want to drop "the fkn pig" ****.

Jesus Christ what is it with everybody today having a problem with what I said.

Come chew on my fkn sack.

Corrupt cops are everywhere piggy. Even in your neighborhood. So fk off.

Comment

It was a rubber bullet for christ sake.

Look man , like i said I am a very neutral person. And we dont even know what happened with this kid.

For all we know he was caught inside a house stealing , or molesting a young girl. Or he could have just been walking down the streets and the police did act a little too rough.

I have been through enough to know ppl dont respect police in these type of countries , so everything in his power without putting his life in danger should be used.

Who knows if these same officers are very familiar with this kid and he has a criminal history. We are speaking of a very poor neighborhood. So who knows.

It could have been avoided, But the thread title is misleading. Which is the title of the video so I dont blame TS.

But common , a rubber bullet , seriously. Are we going to feel bad about it not knowing exactly what happen.

This is a ral shot in the chest.

I remember when that story broke out here. The police here in Puerto Rico suffered irreparable damage to their reputation and haven't recovered since.

They get a really bad rep over here. I'm sure part of it is people instigating to get a rise out of the cops, but part of it is the ignorant cops wielding firearms.

Comment

looks like non-lethal rounds

Comment

What happened to the cop? It looked like the other cop shot him.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post

brazil has death squads who go hunt for street kids at night and kill them if they find they are up to no good, their reasons are that those kids have no future and most probably will grow to become a criminal....

sad but true...

Comment

I dont want to drop "the fkn pig" ****.

Jesus Christ what is it with everybody today having a problem with what I said.

Come chew on my fkn sack.

Corrupt cops are everywhere piggy. Even in your neighborhood. So fk off.
                      None of the cops in my neighbourhood ever attempted to murder someone they had in custody. So fuck off.

Comment

Working...
                      X