Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Will Go All Out To Make Mayweather-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make this **** happen so Manny can beat the f**k of this b*tch made mother**ker

Comment

• come on gayweather jr stop hiding you coward.the world waits for your response.

Comment

• Originally posted by luisivich View Post
        the worst case scenario is that they equal floyd-canelo revenue of 200m.
        in which case that 40m +35 %upside= 54m manny's side limit. while floyds side would get the rest of the 200m.

a good scenario is if they earn 250m
        team pac gets 54m, and team floyd gets 200m.

in both case if will be the most money floyd, manny would earn in a fight.

anyways that nov 11 tweet from espinoza is already deleted. espinoza deleted it because people had realized it was not a fair offer.
        Lmao @ not fair. What won't be fair are those PPV #'s that'll drop for last night. If they ever drop. It's a good offer but then again, no offer is good for Team Pacquiao. Jesse Vargas makes more sense.

Comment

• Arum could save Mayweather in a fire, He still ain't fighting Manny. His fear with this little guy is something else much worse than a traumatized kid who got molested.

Comment

• I think the split should be 55/45 Floyd and Pac.
            Pac is still a huge draw and he is deserving of 45% at least. Floyd's PPV numbers have been tanking and he always needs a good opponent or a stacked undercard to boost his numbers. 55/45 split is fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Lmao @ not fair. What won't be fair are those PPV #'s that'll drop for last night. If they ever drop. It's a good offer but then again, no offer is good for Team Pacquiao. Jesse Vargas makes more sense.
              i think 60/40 is fair.
              its a co-promotion. what do you think is acceptable in a co-promotion?

Comment

i think 60/40 is fair.
                We're nitpicking 5% now. I say let them open their books and we see who generates what.

Comment

• http://www.badlefthook.com/2009/5/8/...m-dealing-with

If Arum dislikes Haymon the fight aint getting made period.
                  http://www.badlefthook.com/2009/5/8/...m-dealing-with

Comment

• Originally posted by SoulByThePound View Post
                    But yet people still blamed mayweather: 2012
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiSDsDVuH6k
                    this was so 2012.
                    i didn't even watch it.

Comment

i think 60/40 is fair.
                      60/40 ain't bad, but 35% is very fair too. That number could go as low as 30%. Because who else is Pacquaio going to fight from the Top Rank stable? He has little leverage and his best next option is what, Vargas?

The other guy has Khan, Garcia, Brook, Thurman, etc. There's much more options on the other side. If not for this fact, 30% or 35% would be unrealistic. But because it's fact, it is very realistic. Too bad Pacquaio is not a Free Agent. Had he been a Free Agent, he would have more leverage than he does now.

Comment

Working...
                      X