No announcement yet.

What Was 2-Pac's Best Movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
    i thought 50 did a good job in his movie, but master p is a studio gangster and don't belong in the movies
    How do you think P got the paper for his own label, independent movies, studio time, etc.?

That said, he belongs nowhere near in front of the lens of a camera or a microphone either.

On topic: I'm pretty rusty on Pac films, except for Juice, it's been like 8 years since I've seen an entire Pac joint. Remember liking Juice and Above The Rim a lot though.

Comment

Overall Juice sucked. Its funny to watch but thats it.

Never saw above the rim. Nor do I have any desire to.

Same thing for Poetic Justice.

I liked Bullet.

I liked Gang Related.

I liked Gridlocked.

I don't know which was the best.

Comment

Juice is a classic.

I liked Gridlock'd and Above the Rim, haven't seen the others though, so I can't comment.
        Last edited by Mushashi; 12-02-2009, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
          i thought 50 did a good job in his movie, but master p is a studio gangster and don't belong in the movies
          50 was embarassingly bad in "Righteous Kill"; I suppose he was okay in "Get Rich or Die Tryin'", but he was playing himself..(although in RK he wasn't exactly stretching)

Comment

I dont even think i have seen all them....I've seen Above the rim, most of gridlock'd, bullet, gang related, and of course Juice

So the only one i havent seen is Poetic Justice....

My favorite is above the rim, but his best acting job was probably in Juice

Comment

oh ****!!! old school gold mac is back!^

Comment

Working...
              X