No announcement yet.

Lets compare floyd haters and ******s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    Not just because of the belts. But because both guys were undoubtedly the #1 guys in their division at the time Pacquiao beat them.

Just because americans dont know who they are because the US never gave a damn about the lower weights until Prince Naseem came along doesnt mean they were tomato cans.

Both Sasakul and Ledwaba were the clear #1 of their divisions. Floyd fans follow the exact same logic in attempting to classify Baldomir as a great win for Floyd.
    I was going to make this statement but held back mate. That guy is a PBF stan. He sees what he wants to see. Apparently, adding good fighters who were #1 in their divisions as good wins is "some of the dumbest reasoning he's ever heard." Dumbass.

Comment

scareweather!!!!

if i was manny i'll make scareweather beg for his life....i'll fight mosley and try to unified the welterweight division....holla back!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
        I was going to make this statement but held back mate. That guy is a PBF stan. He sees what he wants to see. Apparently, adding good fighters who were #1 in their divisions as good wins is "some of the dumbest reasoning he's ever heard." Dumbass.
        equinox isnt so bad. he's at least willing to discss things in a civilized manner. He's not so much of a stan like burner or flawless but just simply uninformed. I take it he hasnt been following the sport for very long.

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
          thats got to be one of the dumbest reasons i have ever heard. and besides, the ****** didnt put gattis name on mayweathers list using your logic.
          sasakul was the #1 ranked flyweight in the world when pacquiao beat him.

ledwaba was the #2 (some ranked him #1) ranked super bantamweight in the world when pacquiao beat him.

pacquiao was the underdog coming into both fights. in fact pacquiao was just a late minute replacement in the ledwaba fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            in fact pacquiao was just a late minute replacement in the ledwaba fight.

Talk about getting your foot in the door and kicking that mother****er wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post

Talk about getting your foot in the door and kicking that mother****er wide open.
              it was on hbo ppv too.

undercard of the delahoya-castillejo fight.

as my buddy xcaret would say...... "pacquiao was born with a lucky rabbit's foot up his ass"

Comment

it was on hbo ppv too.

undercard of the delahoya-castillejo fight.

as my buddy xcaret would say...... "pacquiao was born with a lucky rabbit's foot up his ass"
                Imagine someone like Andre Dirrell getting that chance.

What would he do?

Run, play tag and then ***** and moan about the decision he left up to the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post
                  Imagine someone like Andre Dirrell getting that chance.

What would he do?

Run, play tag and then ***** and moan about the decision he left up to the judges.
                  well hopefully he learns his less from the froch robbery.

he needs to be more composed.

the boy has skills.

Comment

well hopefully he learns his less from the froch robbery.

he needs to be more composed.

the boy has skills.
                    Raiders just won the game!!!!!
                    Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 11-22-2009, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                      It's obvious Sasukal and Ledwaba were added on Pac's list because he won belts from those guys.
                      And those are the fights that he was the heavy underdog.
                      He was just a tune up for ledwaba but still manage to destroy the champ. I have to look for my idol floyd fight on all of his fights that he was just a tune up on a fight and he wins it.

Comment

Working...
                      X