No announcement yet.

The 30 young boxers on the rise in 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
    Young boxers lol. Most guys listed are in their prime. ****tiest list of the forever. My list:

Billy Joe Saunders (24)
    Tomoki Kameda (22)
    Ryota Murata (28)
    Vasyl Lomachenko (25)
    Danny Garcia (25)
    Mikey Garcia (26)
    Saul Alvarez (23)
    Keith Thurman (25)
    Leo Santa Cruz (25)
    Jermell Charlo (23)
    Pretty good list

Comment

I dont agree with that list..Like many people said here,a lot of this are champions,but once again if they would of put amateurs names theres no way no one would read it(casual fans),also were they talking about age or possible superstars? was rigondeux on that list?

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
        I dont agree with that list..Like many people said here,a lot of this are champions,but once again if they would of put amateurs names theres no way no one would read it(casual fans),also were they talking about age or possible superstars? was rigondeux on that list?
        No, and there isn't actually more than a few who are 30. I think the point of this article is a little skewed - when we see the word 'contender' we assume for titles which some may already have but I think these are 'contenders' for taking up the mantle of being the sport's main stars, essentially replacing the current p4p stars like Mayweather, Martinez etc.

Comment

Working...
        X