Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home from the front lines.....Q&A with the Chief about Afghanistan!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chief, I heard apart from the terrible things going on in Afghanistan obviously, that the landscape is beautiful. Is this true?

Comment

Honest question,

If you somehow died while there; would you be happy how your life turned out (Obviously not including your death)?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Major props to you.
        Thank You BoJ. I appreciate it homie.
        Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Chief, I heard apart from the terrible things going on in Afghanistan obviously, that the landscape is beautiful. Is this true?
        Absolutely true Cuauht my man. If I ever figure out how to upload the pics off my iTouch, I will share them. The landscape is amazing.
        Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        Honest question,

If you somehow died while there; would you be happy how your life turned out (Obviously not including your death)?
        Yes. I would be. Ofcourse I would be sad, because there is more that I would've wanted to accomplish. But I would be happy with how my life turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          by the way, cuac is a b1tch, he himself knows this, (thats a different unrelated topic to you chiefz, chiefz iscool, cuac sukks ****, alotta ****, big blakk ****, lol, that guy is a ****, lol, straight out )lol, nyahahahaha
          You've been warned enough.

I'm tired of you.

Comment

How is the war progressing? Is America or the Taliban winning? Do the Afghan people welcome American presence?

I want honest answers, not sugar coated crap.

Comment

How is the war progressing? Is America or the Taliban winning? Do the Afghan people welcome American presence?

A simple ''please'' goes a long way

Comment

Did you ever have any contact with any children during your time over there, and if so, was it as heartwarming as it was depicted in "The Hurt Locker"?

Just kidding, Chief. No, seriously though : How much contact did you have with the locals, and how receptive (if at all) were they to your presence there?

Was sense of humor something you found yourself relying on heavily to get you through your day?

How much happier are you to be able to browse BS again with a blazingly fast internet connection?

Comment

Hope you don't get extended there. Met some dudes last time I was in Afghan that had been there over 3 years cause he kept getting extended. The Guy started online classes and got his degree while he was there. I should be going back out to afghan within 5-8 months. Enjoy your time home with your fam man, maybe I'll see you out there in the desert. God bless man.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    You've been warned enough.

I'm tired of you.

Comment

Progressing as far as how? Be more specific. America is winning(with one arm tied behind its back[not being ****y, but we are not fighting the war the same way the enemy is, which is a good thing]). Yes, for the most part the Afghan people welcome our presence; but its a double edged sword. And just like you have good natured individuals in all other countries, Afghanistan is no different. Just as you have unsavory individuals the world over; Afghanistan is no different.

There are some who guniuenly want us there, and there are some that want us there because of what we provide(oppurtunists: ie. monetarily and logistically).

Oh yea. I dont do the sugar coat thing. So relax and ask questions Flawless.

Comment

Working...
                      X