Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you thought humans couldn't get any more insane...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you thought humans couldn't get any more insane...

Gender neutral... yeah except for the fact that the baby has a penis.

Comment

Well, at least the adoptive parents aren't gay.

Edit: Miss heard the video. Kid isn't adopted.
      Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 02-15-2014, 12:04 PM.

Comment

I got a note from my son's school (pre-k) telling me if my son brings any Valentine's cards to school not to give girl related cards (with princesses, flowers, dolls etc...) to only girls, basically don't put names on the cards, then it said "gender neutral, there's nothing wrong with a boy getting a princesses card"

so I didn't send him to school yesterday, one thing is to accept the world we live in but to have someone force it on you at a very young age is too much

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          I got a note from my son's school (pre-k) telling me if my son brings any Valentine's cards to school not to give girl related cards (with princesses, flowers, dolls etc...) to only girls, basically don't put names on the cards, then it said "gender neutral, there's nothing wrong with a boy getting a princesses card"

so I didn't send him to school yesterday, one thing is to accept the world we live in but to have someone force it on you at a very young age is too much
          I agree man, it's taking it too far in this case. I by no means am against anyone choosing their own sexual preferences, but when we start messing with what has always been considered the norm in terms of raising a child then that's when it reaches a point that goes too far. This isn't normal, it's depriving kids of what was once normal.

Comment

Wow.

Political correctness has gotten way out of hand.

Do the government just want everyone to be mindless zombies?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Wow.

Political correctness has gotten way out of hand.

Do the government just want everyone to be mindless zombies?.
              When you say it's 'gotten way out of hand' it implies that it's not really intentional, and it 'just happened'. Truth is, this is all intentional. It's called 'cultural marxism'. Look it up.

Comment

Like forcing them to only give the cards to girls?

Comment

Gays are taking over,sad

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                    I agree man, it's taking it too far in this case. I by no means am against anyone choosing their own sexual preferences, but when we start messing with what has always been considered the norm in terms of raising a child then that's when it reaches a point that goes too far. This isn't normal, it's depriving kids of what was once normal.
                    yes yes yes. Couldn't agree more. We have taken political correctness to perverted extremes. Sickening.

Comment

Working...
                    X