Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn , junior looks like a skeleton..hell, im im not sure he wins now

Comment

Originally posted by Mastermind24 View Post
      his stomach is going inward. He doesnt look that cut up.

He lost A LOT of weight over the last 2 weeks. Thats clear as day. ANd im convinced he is using something to help him lose weight.
      Notice he is drinking a shake instead of simply water/Gatorade

Comment

To me he looks similar to what Morales looked like before his 2nd fight with Pac. I won't be surprised if he tires before the 6th round. Unless his youth can save him.

Comment

Martinez should have given the Mexicans a shoutout when Kellerman asked him that question. Instead he just screamed for Argentina. Not a good idea if he's trying to get more fans.

Comment

No excuses after Maravilla works this dude. All of the sudden his fans are worried hahahaha!!

Comment

Chavez looked extremely drained

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton.Me. View Post
                To me he looks similar to what Morales looked like before his 2nd fight with Pac. I won't be surprised if he tires before the 6th round. Unless his youth can save him.
                Manny Pacquiao - as a young man - would routinely rehydrate by 16 pounds...on a much smaller frame than Chavez

Manny was 144 cutting down to 129 to fight SFW's.

So, yes. You can put your body through that when you are young.

Comment

missed it...anyone got any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Notice he is drinking a shake instead of simply water/Gatorade
                    I think that's [a protein shake] to ensure any broken down muscles are repaired. He'll have plenty of straight water in due time, perhaps as we speak.

Comment

Except that Manny is known to be a gym rat while Chavez trains when he feels like it. Big difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X