Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tarver-Kayode, Quillin-Wright Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid Chocolate looks like Anderson Silva.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Thanks nice one..
      You are welcome my dear sir.

Comment

Wright is looking a lot older...

Comment

Kayode has been wearing that same shirt throughout this whole promotion... Hopefully this fight leads to some big paydays for him.

Comment

punching power means next to nothing with a boxer like antonio tarver

you're going to need some craft to set that **** up

kayode has zero craft

tarver via total whitewash (maybe 10-2)
            or stoppage down the stretch

tarver will be cautious and look for the right spots. one guy is a historically very good fighter and the other is nothing but a lot bigger and stronger.

being big and strong will win you fights against the chumps.
            antonio tarver was once among the planet's best boxers. his body is not on that level, but i have no reason to believe that his mind is not. he's a bright guy and a student of the game. he'll go in there with the right gameplan and get a good look at kayode for a round or two.

once he takes that power away it is over

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
              Wright is looking a lot older...
              that's what i was thinking

it also looks like the weight is getting to him

he's always had a chubby face. his face looks very drawn out.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                Kayode has been wearing that same shirt throughout this whole promotion... Hopefully this fight leads to some big paydays for him.

lol i remember a shot from one of the pressers that featured all of the other fighters in suits and casual dress and kayode was shirtless.

if he lives in hollywood he probably pays out the ass to live

when a guy headlines showbox he's usually getting paid in the tens (of thousands,)
                after you pay everybody and the tax man (depending on the state) you arent making a ton of money in boxing until you start headlining big showtime or hbo cards.

otherwise it takes many years to be able to build up the money needed to retire.

i'd say kayode makes between 50-100 k a year at this stage. much much more than he made when he started.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                  LMFAO!!!

wtf is wrong with Tarver and Kid Chocolate?!?...their fashion taste is HORRIBLE!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    LMFAO!!!

wtf is wrong with Tarver and Kid Chocolate?!?...their fashion taste is HORRIBLE!!!! LOL
                    No kidding, huh? Who on earth talked Tarver into wearing those pants??? I can't believe how much Kid Chocolate looks like a young Ike Quartey.

Comment

whats up with tarvers pants???...my god..haaaa looking forward to these fights tomorrow...I gotta say that the winky vs choclate fight is like 50/50...we'll see what goes down

Comment

Working...
                      X