Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does everyone else feel about the rise in PPV prices??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
    When your a Baller and a Boxing Fan..I'll buy every PPV...That's how i Roll
    I agree.

I am tired of these stupid poor people who think 60 dollars is a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Tunney View Post
      I agree.

I am tired of these stupid poor people who think 60 dollars is a lot of money.
      That's a night out for me. Or Hopkins vs. Dawson. It should be free on CBS.

Comment

Yeah I feel great about it, how do ya think I feel? jk
        It's bull**** and makes me fell unappreciated as a fan.

Comment

i know man, this fucking sucks. if it was 30 or 40 bucks, i'd buy it, but man i'm still pissed about buying mayweather/ortiz for 70 bucks to spend money on this card, . it is a worthy ppv, but idk, i don't feel in the mood of dropping 60 bucks right now. only ppv i'm going to buy is cotto/margs II for this year.

Comment

If this type of fight is on PPV when Herschmann goes to HBO then he is not doing a very god job.

Comment

stupid people who dont watch the whole card then complain theres no action when they only watched the main event

the undercard is there for people who cant pay attention if there not being sexxualy stimulated by a rochy movie type brawl

60 isnt that much when u think about it

invite ten freinds and then its like ur only pying six bucks a pop

its entertaininemnt on a saturday night in hd and ur getting like 4 fights and a chance to see the oldest champ ever

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                stupid people who dont watch the whole card then complain theres no action when they only watched the main event

the undercard is there for people who cant pay attention if there not being sexxualy stimulated by a rochy movie type brawl

60 isnt that much when u think about it

invite ten freinds and then its like ur only pying six bucks a pop

its entertaininemnt on a saturday night in hd and ur getting like 4 fights and a chance to see the oldest champ ever
                My friends will watch one boxing match and one boxing match only, Mayweather-Pacquiao.

Comment

A Hopkins fight is worth about $12

Comment

I just bought standard def for $49.99.

Comment

I think PPV will be around $65 next year.

I personally don't mind the trade off of higher prices and reducing the number per year.

$65 per ppv when there are only 4-5 per year is a lot better than $54 per ppv event with 7-10 a year.

Comment

Working...
                      X