Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Credit You Give Bernard Hopkins For Beating Felix Trinidad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinidad always looked pretty ***gy to me.

Comment

• I found a bunch of hypocrites on this thread. Got to love threads with a hidden agenda! You undress the hypocrites and haters like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
        Trinidad always looked pretty ***gy to me.
        you sound excited about that? is he you closet hero?:gay:

Comment

• all the credit in the world. i never thought that he can stop tito

Comment

• Age/weight? What's a bigger advantage?

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverSamurai View Post
              You cant compare Haglers wins over Duran and Hearns with Bernard wins over Tito and Oscar for a number of reasons:

Weight
              Hagler was a natural middleweight, come fight night he weighs in around 159 (mw). Duran was a bit smaller than him, but Hearns towered over him. Compare this to Hopkins who come fight night rehydrates back up to 170 (lhw) and is much bigger than Tito and Oscar.

Legacy
              Haglers wins are meaningful because Hearns and Duran proved that they can compete at that weight, something which Tito and Oscar didnt do.

On another note Tito whole career is suspect due to the whole hand wrap business.

For the Calzaghe point that some posters have brought up, Calzaghe fighting blown up middleweights: Jones,Eubank etc. Those guys were proven at at the weight they fought at, something which Tito wasnt. He had only one fight at that weight. Compare this to Jones,eubank etc who fought at smwor lhw for years.

good post and just as a side note, hopkins naturally was a lightheavy scaled down to middle for years, so its nothing for him to rehydrate to 170 come fight night and fight efficiently...

Comment

• Trinidad sucked at middleweight. No power, and no boxing skills to compensate.

No credit at all. Who did Trinidad beat at 160?? JOPPY??? LOL!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by braddman View Post
                  Trinidad sucked at middleweight. No power, and no boxing skills to compensate.

No credit at all. Who did Trinidad beat at 160?? JOPPY??? LOL!!!!

tito never developed a solid body attack imo, and never learned to cut off the ring...

Comment

Working...
                  X