• Team Takeover: Bloodstain’s Twitter War With Dana & More

Bloodstain is the truth!

Comment

War Bloodstain and war Team Takeover

Comment

i love bloodstain.

dude speaks the truth.

Comment

you guys swallow everything he spews like its fact.

hes a ****in moron and would prefer MMA to go back to its pride days, when only die hard fans knew what MMA was and it was full of juicing, corrupt judges etc and head stomps...like wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
            you guys swallow everything he spews like its fact.

hes a ****in moron and would prefer MMA to go back to its pride days, when only die hard fans knew what MMA was and it was full of juicing, corrupt judges etc and head stomps...like wtf.
            Fighters are still juicing, judges are still imcompetent, and well I won't argue headstomps. I liked them personally, like knees to a grounded opponent.

People who criticize Dana and the UFC with valid points aren't morons. I really don't understand what it is with the UFC fanboyism.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              Fighters are still juicing, judges are still imcompetent, and well I won't argue headstomps. I liked them personally, like knees to a grounded opponent.

People who criticize Dana and the UFC with valid points aren't morons. I really don't understand what it is with the UFC fanboyism.
              sorry, did you just mixup incompetence for blatant cheating ?

and yes ofc you liked headstomps, its ****in brutal but come on. the majority of fan deaths in sports come from people stomping on their head when they hit the ground. its a common train of thought amongst old school football hooligans that if you end up on the ground your dead. even bearhugging a lamppost while 10 people batter you is preferable.

he does make some valid points, but nearly all of em can be applied to pretty much every other major sports organisation in the world. and its just an opinion.

but he makes a video and people make ******ed comments like they did yet again. HE IS NOT THE TRUTH. hes some *** who makes videos and contributes zero to MMA worldwide....Z.E.R.O. nothing....nada. zilch.

you get me ?

he goes on about strikeforce being as good as the UFC with better events even though strikeforce has legalised MMA in ZERO states. strikeforce host an event with the 3 main fights being guaranteed brutal knockout mismatches and the UFC make competitive matchups and all i see is topics about how strikeforce ****s on the UFC yet again....the UFC could make these terrible matchups every event but thats not what they are about, so yeah sometimes strikeforce has a more exciting fight, but not competitive in any way.

and yes i called smith, lindland and babalu getting koed in rd1 brutally.

the first time ive ever called some fights knowing id be right 100%

then he makes comparisons between UFCs worst fighters and strikeforces best to validate his argument the UFC doesnt have the elite talent pool. strikeforce has some top fighters, some ex ufc fighters, Nick diaz being my personal favourite, but twisting the info to **** on the UFC..surely this is abit sad ? oh right, its fanboyism of the UFC if u say it one way, but its THE TRUTH if you say it the way he did.

cain valasquez is far better than bobby lashley. anyone can make this crap comparison,

then theirs his obsession with K1 and its so called elite strikers.
              they all knock each other out on a regular basis, and usually its a wild swinging contest. im a big badr hari fan, and watch alot of the K1 hw events and honestly, the striking really isnt THAT incredible. surely part of being a great striker is defence ?

so to sum it up, clearly he knows alot about MMA, more than me by far and he watches a wide range of MMA, offers some insight into fighters id never heard of and some i had but hes just a guy, he really isnt that smart and he has some serious personality issues. if he doesnt like dana white, the ufc or any of the non-pride fighters, why does he watch every event and make video after video talking about it.

Comment

Bloodstain's cool, I can dig his entertainment. But his bro Fahrenheit is so annoying, he was cool when he was behind the camera but ever since he got a taste of the spotlight, he tries too hard at at acting hard. Takes all the fun away from the show.

Comment

Working...
                X