No announcement yet.

Some manly advice needed -

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Some manly advice needed -

A friend slept with a married women 5 days ago and today she told him she is pregnant. He told me he didn't ejaculate inside her but didn't use a condom either.

Is there a chance the baby is his this soon after they slept together or is she having him on? Would she even know this quickly? Apparently she slept with her husband 3 days before their hook up, and the night after. Before that he is not so sure...

What's your take guys?

a married woman?

the likelyhood of "him" getting her pregnant with pre cum on the first try aren't high. the odds of her husband blowing a load in her and getting her pregnant are probably higher.

also, five days? the f#Ck? i don't think there's a test on the planet that can predict pregnancy that quickly.

sounds like you're full of sh#T, TS, and trolling bscene out of boredom. it's midday on a tuesday. get your ass some gainful employment.

Comment

Sounds fishy to me! There's always a chance it could be but from the sounds of it it seems like she could be honey-trapping him!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        a married woman?

the likelyhood of "him" getting her pregnant with pre cum on the first try aren't high. the odds of her husband blowing a load in her and getting her pregnant are probably higher.

also, five days? the f#Ck? i don't think there's a test on the planet that can predict pregnancy that quickly.

sounds like you're full of sh#T, TS, and trolling bscene out of boredom. it's midday on a tuesday. get your ass some gainful employment.
        I'm not trolling and I work 40 hours a week. I'm genuinely concerned for my friend. This women seems like she is trying to trap him in a relationship he doesn't want, and they 5 day turn around seems very shady.

Comment

She's 5 days pregnant.

Now you can bone her without having to pull out.

Comment

Originally posted by Toastman View Post
            Sounds fishy to me! There's always a chance it could be but from the sounds of it it seems like she could be honey-trapping him!
            That's what I'm thinking. He tells me she wants out of her marriage and he may be that exit route if she is indeed pregnant or pretending to be. 5 days just seems too quick. More than likely the husbands if she is actually pregnant and not attention seeking. I'm telling him to stop contacting her immediately.

Comment

Hahahhaa 5 days! She must of had dat cycle tingy.

Where she's most fertile or summit,fu.ck knows!

I live with a woman and when she tells me these kinda things but they just fly over my head,then i reply and ask her to make a cuppa tea.

Comment

Originally posted by BetterCallSaul View Post
                That's what I'm thinking. He tells me she wants out of her marriage and he may be that exit route if she is indeed pregnant or pretending to be. 5 days just seems too quick. More than likely the husbands if she is actually pregnant and not attention seeking. I'm telling him to stop contacting her immediately.
                Yeah that would definitely be the best thing to do. All seems a little too convenient that she shags him when he isn't strapped (when most girls will insist on that especially when its with a guy for the first time). Then all of a sudden she calls him and tells him she's pregnant. Sounds like she could have engineered the whole thing especially with her marriage situation!

Comment

5 days

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    5 days

seriously.,

TS:

sperm can survive in the vagina for several days, and conception often occurs during this period in time.

five days

your friend has nothing to worry about.

this girl is also batsh#T nuts, for your edification.

Comment

Working...
                    X