Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'm Fine With Random Testing, It's Good For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"fighter of the decade" has spoken!!! WAR PAC MAN!

Comment

this is a jedi mind trick...Floyd's gonna say no more testing in a few days

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
        Lmfao,is this some type of bad joke?
        Yeah, Pacquiao is almost trolling now.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
          Im a pac fan, however it's still suspicious as to why now, why not before?
          i think it was a matter of pride. mayweather was making all sorts of demands like he ran the show even though pac was more popular than him worldwide. it was pride but pac was willing to go with it then may put another stumbling block with money then he has to promote the fight. do you see the pattern.

Comment

But...but...Pacquiao is a drug cheat?! The Mayweathers told us so.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411
              Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHolyCross

gee i dun kno, maybe he thinks he got sparked by a roider?

Well yes agree with you on that, however during the infamous pac-May negotiations, pac did delay the drug testing and said he was afraid of needles. Even though he agreed after, that's all Floyd needed to dodge it yet again
              my account vs yours. post the link where Manny says he's afraid needles. you can't, permanent ban.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

"it's good for boxing"

you've said that a million times already so shut the fcuk up floyd

oh wait it's pac trolling

Comment

fanboys just got a boner reading this news

Comment

Good for Pacquaio, maybe now even more boxers will join just like they did for Floyd. I don't believe he was juicing, and the whole look how many weight classes he jumped business can be said about SRL too so no that's no excuse to accuse him. I do think he believe his shhh didn't stink and was more insulted by the insinuation than if someone had said "let's do something for the sport as the two biggest stars" it was like they wouldn't even concede how cold the arena could be on fight night. I'm a cotto fan and had he been using roids during their fight I believe Cotto would be being wheeled around and eating mush for his food...that fight was pure brutality.

Comment

this is pure comedy lol.....

4 years ago...."Mayweathers a coward, let the commision do their job, who does random testing? it has no place in boxing! this is a road block, he's scared of Manny!"

2013.....need I go any further lol

Comment

Working...
                      X