Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'm Fine With Random Testing, It's Good For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'm Fine With Random Testing, It's Good For Boxing

The November 23 pay-per-view showdown between Manny Pacquiao and Brandon Rios in Macau marks the third major show promoted by Top Rank to feature the involvement of Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) in its random drug testing protocol.

The event marks the first time Pacquiao has subjected himself to random drug testing prior to a fight. The subject was a major issue when talks first surfaced years ago of the possibility of the Filipino superstar facing Floyd Mayweather back when both were considered far and away the best two active fighters in the world.

Contradicting reports managed to surface as to the reasons for Pacquiao’s team previous reluctance–and at times, refusal–to subject the fighter to such testing. The issue once again made headlines thanks to false allegations made that Rios has been the only one tested so far and that Pacquiao wouldn’t be tested until he arrives in China in early November. [Click Here To Read More]

This thread is gonna be good... I'm expecting this one individual to drop by here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Im a pac fan, however it's still suspicious as to why now, why not before?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
          Im a pac fan, however it's still suspicious as to why now, why not before?
          gee i dun kno, maybe he thinks he got sparked by a roider?

Comment

I'm waiting for somebody to post here right away~

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
              gee i dun kno, maybe he thinks he got sparked by a roider?
              Well yes agree with you on that, however during the infamous pac-May negotiations, pac did delay the drug testing and said he was afraid of needles. Even though he agreed after, that's all Floyd needed to dodge it yet again

Comment

That's quite the reversal!

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
                  Well yes agree with you on that, however during the infamous pac-May negotiations, pac did delay the drug testing and said he was afraid of needles. Even though he agreed after, that's all Floyd needed to dodge it yet again
                  except he never said that did he?

Comment

Lmfao,is this some type of bad joke?

Comment

Working...
                    X