No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs Garcia To Have USADA Random Drug Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bosdurgen View Post
    First, You have to be able to prove that USADA has such a thing as an "Unintentional Use Clause".. I'm willing to bet Scoop Malinowski lied to you when he came up with that "Unintentional Use" crap.. Ever wonder why it was a consistent Floyd basher (Scoop Malinowski) who came out with that garbage and no other major Sports news outlets have brought it up?? Because it's a damn lie, thats why!
    It wasn't Scoop. That story was first written by Gabriel Montoya of MaxBoxing.com who uncovered that clause in the Contract between USADA and GBP for Mayweather's last three fights. It must be true because it came from Teddy Atlas' unknown reliable source. We all know how credible he is.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
      why not vada?
      GBP want the right to destroy samples just in case.

Do you know how money WADA cost them?

Seems a Khan has been strong armed into accepting USADA.

At least we know this fight ain't going to be called off.

Comment

USADA or VADA, fine by me.

Better testing= Good for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          GBP want the right to destroy samples just in case.

Do you know how money WADA cost them?

Seems a Khan has been strong armed into accepting USADA.

At least we know this fight ain't going to be called off.
          Haha yeah riiiiiiiight. You do know NOTHING came about those reports from that Montoya guy right??? Golden Boy is probably upset that VADA didn't inform them of Peterson's positive test until almost 2 months after they found out.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Or because USADA is the gold standard of testing................you're dumb
            So I guess that makes VADA the diamond standard.

Comment

Originally posted by aldawg927 View Post
              It wasn't Scoop. That story was first written by Gabriel Montoya of MaxBoxing.com who uncovered that clause in the Contract between USADA and GBP for Mayweather's last three fights. It must be true because it came from Teddy Atlas' unknown reliable source. We all know how credible he is.
              You do know NOTHING came from that report right?????? Absolutely no proof in the slighest. All Montoya said was that he heard from a 3rd party, yeah that's real credible.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Haha yeah riiiiiiiight. You do know NOTHING came about those reports from that Montoya guy right??? Golden Boy is probably upset that VADA didn't inform them of Peterson's positive test until almost 2 months after they found out.

I wonder what paying USADA 5 times the amount to test gets them?

Comment

You do know NOTHING came from that report right?????? Absolutely no proof in the slighest. All Montoya said was that he heard from a 3rd party, yeah that's real credible.
                  I wonder what Khan will say when USADA start destroying samples.

USADA admits this.

Comment

There you have it folks, the USADA is corrupt.

Comment

There you have it folks, the USADA is corrupt.
                      You could be right.

Feel sorry for Khan, he said he wanted VADA testing but GBP didn't want to risk yet another cancelation.

Comment

Working...
                      X