Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are 4-5 threads bout what floyd did on facebook..lol..hes accomplished his goal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are 4-5 threads bout what floyd did on facebook..lol..hes accomplished his goal

He got ya'll talking and upset bout what he posted on a damn website....a damn website..and people are actually upset bout his posting something that really happened..lol..how does this affect your life??

Larry, I'm terribly upset LOL

He just made himself look sad as ****, that's all.

Comment

if you dont like whats on his faceboook..stay off of it..i cant tell you what manny posts on his facebook..cause i dont go there..floyds page is filled with childish *******s..so he took a shot at them..now their butthurt..well stay off of his page

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

its HIS page..he can post whatever he wants..the peopele who look sad are the ones who claim to dislike him yet their on his page everyday

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

How does making himself look sad effect you?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            He got ya'll talking and upset bout what he posted on a damn website....a damn website..and people are actually upset bout his posting something that really happened..lol..how does this affect your life??
            larry i wouldnt be talkin. i bet ur more hurt than anyone else. let it go bruh.

Comment

I know these pac fans spend half there life's talking about Floyd. It's what he wants

Comment

lol, he accomplished exactly what he wanted, to get all the *******s crying and *****ing.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  It doesn't affect our lives. What are you on that prevents you from grasping basic concepts?

The behaviour and statement made by a boxer is being discussed. You know, just like many other threads where the behaviour of a boxer, trainer, etc. is being discussed. Why must somebody's life be affected in order for them to post on a forum?

Comment

floyd = internet warrior.......atleast he accomplished to be called a warrior for once .....lol

Comment

Working...
                    X