This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
    This thread made a lot of *****s butt-hurt but they need to understand that the main goal of our crusade is to clean-up the sport of boxing.

Our goal is to put boxing as the measuring stick for all of sports.
    I feel pity for the *****s i know how they feel as they like floyd very much but what can i do. Boxing needs to be clean and floyd being one of the cheater should be exposed so that the next generation of boxers will get scared to use peds/steroids as they will realize and mark to their mind that if the biggest star and most influential boxer of the sport still get caught and expose how much more to a new boxer that doesn't have any influence at all. With this we will have a clean boxing sport.

Comment

Let's not lose hope, remember most of them are mentally challenge and it will take more time for them to see the light at the end of the tunnel. They’re blinded by their man-love with the self-proclaimed best fighter of our era.

Our crusade will continue to help ******ed *****s to know the facts about their god Froid Jr.
      I agree, let's just continue our crusade. I know it will take some time for them to realize it. I hope they get enlighten sooner, this sport needs to be clean to protect the fighters life inside the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
        He won 5 titles in 5 divisions in less than 10 years.

It took him to finally get off the juice for him to start demanding random blood testing.

Nobody, and I mean nobody,

can prove he wasn't juicing.

Anyone can try all they want to dispute it, but without random blood testing for 40 of his fights, Floyd "Roid" Mayweather Jr.,

has cheated the sport of boxing and his opponents 40 times.

True story Jack.
        Nope, but we know he won't be juicing for the May 1st fight huh. That's more than we can say for Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          I agree, let's just continue our crusade. I know it will take some time for them to realize it. I hope they get enlighten sooner, this sport needs to be clean to protect the fighters life inside the ring.
          Our crusade will continue until the truth comes out.

People, let's clean the sport of baxin' and Floyd come forward and admit you cheated and used PED in most of your previous fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
            Nope, but we know he won't be juicing for the May 1st fight huh. That's more than we can say for Pacquiao.
            This thread isn't about floyd may 1 fight, it's about floyd's juicing in his last 40 fights.

Comment

Bro, we're not talking about his fight with Mosley. The topic is all about his previous 40 fights.

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                This thread isn't about floyd may 1 fight, it's about floyd's juicing in his last 40 fights.

Oh yea? That's cool. Maybe he did juice then. Maybe he juiced his whole career. But the point is that he is going on record with blood testing, which is the only way to truly detect all PED's, to PROVE his performance will be the same after passing the tests.

Pacquiao wouldn't test for the richest fight of all time. That says something and if you are too delusional to understand that where there's smoke, there could be fire, then you don't have the capacity to be objective and it's pointless to discuss with you anyhow.

Comment

Bro, we're not talking about his fight with Mosley. The topic is all about his previous 40 fights.

Thank you
                  The other pachugger beat ya to it. Just take that response as your own as well.

Comment

Oh yea? That's cool. Maybe he did juice then. Maybe he juiced his whole career. But the point is that he is going on record with blood testing, which is the only way to truly detect all PED's, to PROVE his performance will be the same after passing the tests.

Pacquiao wouldn't test for the richest fight of all time. That says something and if you are too delusional to understand that where there's smoke, there could be fire, then you don't have the capacity to be objective and it's pointless to discuss with you anyhow.
                    But this thread isn't about that.

Its about the 40 fights he didn't test.

I'm still the same person today, that I was when I smoked herb every day.

There is no difference in my performance at all between then and now. I can just pass a drug test though and I'd gladly volunteer for one, and if I was a ***** ass fool, even ask that everyone around me take one as well.

But you'd never see me volunteer for one when I was smoking every day.

Now, in regards to Floyd and PEDs in 40 fights, if you can dispute the claim,

shoot your shot.

If not,

kindly leave. No need for whiners here.

Comment

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                      But this thread isn't about that.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                      Funny how when you read the whole paragraph together it does pertain to your pitiful thread huh? Should I go into your post history and see how perfectly on topic you are in every thread and advise that you stay exactly on topic or leave that thread as well?

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                      Its about the 40 fights he didn't test.
                      Would 40 fights that have never been questioned be a bigger farce without testing than 56 fights untested when being clean IS actually in question? U can decide that. You should be intelligent enough when you can figure out how to color your writing green every time you post like you are supposed to be important or something. Don't think for a second that you are any different than any other overly ambitious boxing fan on here when it comes to their main man.

I'm still the same person today, that I was when I smoked herb every day.
                      First off, that's pathetic and I wouldn't admit that. Secondly, you may be the same person, but that doesn't mean you are as smart as you were before ruining your brain cells every day.

Make the connection to the subject with all your smoked out wisdom.

There is no difference in my performance at all between then and now. I can just pass a drug test though and I'd gladly volunteer for one, and if I was a ***** ass fool, even ask that everyone around me take one as well.
                      Skipped this irrelevant part.........

But you'd never see me volunteer for one when I was smoking every day.
                      Which was why Pac didn't take the tests most likely. Thanks for the assist.

Now, in regards to Floyd and PEDs in 40 fights, if you can dispute the claim,

shoot your shot.
                      Can't prove it obviously, I'm not his trainer or his daddy and really don't give a crap.
                      The point is that you can't prove he did either so the thread really has no legs like you think it does. You merely have responses because there's so many Mayweather and Pacquiao nutthuggers on here that like to argue this point. Just like nobody can prove Margarito used loaded gloves against Cotto but that doesn't stop people from suspecting him does it? I'm a fan of neither-nor. I just call it like I see it. Pacquiao dodged the fight and all you can do is say, "Uh, that's not what the thread is about, please leave", when you should be saying, "Please stop exposing me and making me look foolish in my own thread".

If not,

kindly leave. No need for whiners here.
                      Funny how you say that because this whole thread is sheerly about whining.

I will gladly leave now that you and all your minions on here can witness you being intelligently broken down, much like I gaurantee Floyd would have done Pacquiao.

P.S. I like Mayweather less than I like Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X