No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carjackers Starched By Amir and Haroon Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carjackers Starched By Amir and Haroon Khan

With his younger brother Haroon fighting alongside him, former 140-pound champion Amir Khan fended off six miscreants who were attempting to steal his £100,000 (roughly $160,400) Range Rover early Monday morning.

“These guys tried to jump Amir and his brother but they picked on the wrong blokes,” one witness told The Sun.

After a night out in Birmingham, England, the two Khans approached the automobile when the group of aspiring carjackers impeded their exit with a 4x4.

“They parked their car in front of the Range Rover,” the witness continued. “At least one had a cosh (a heavy stick used as a weapon, e.g., a billyclub or crowbar). One slapped Amir and clipped him on the lip but Amir pulled back and knocked him out cold.” [Click Here To Read More]

Thats awesome Amir and his brother should of beaten them to a pulp

Comment

Not saying the story is BS, but it seems like a typical Sun article. Wouldn't be surprised if the reality was less dramatic than the article makes out.

Comment

Carjacking fail Amir and his brother gave them
        a Beatdown good job fellas

Comment

The Khans could be the toughest brothers in boxing after this. Can't really think of any other brothers who could match them pound for pound. Even the Klitschkos run from street fights as we've seen a few times already. But the Khan brothers dished out a "don't give a f" beat down.

The entire boxing world bows down to these heroes. Fighting crime and making the streets safer for us all.

Comment

Carjackers should've thrown a left hook to the neck/jaw. That would've dropped at least one of them LOL j/k people don't get all upset.

Comment

6 guys (& 1 had a craw bar or pipe or something like that) against 2 & according to the story ¿all 6 got laid out? I understand that both Amir & his brother are boxers, but to take on & lay out 6 guys at once, I find it kind of hard to believe, it sounds more like a previous poster said that the story most likely was exaggerated or the guys were drunk or were actually little kids.. But otherwise it sounds more like a Van Dam, Steven Segal or a Bruce Lee movie or a "WaPacman"episode..

Comment

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Comment

six carjackers with 1 stick ????.......????????? even for england it sounds staged. this clown is so delusional that he's been taking a beating in the court of public opinion and he's been trying to keep what's left of his name relevant ever since he got starched by garcia so i wouldn't be suprised if he stooped this low for a publicity stunt to try and come off as some kind of super hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                    6 guys (& 1 had a craw bar or pipe or something like that) against 2 & according to the story ¿all 6 got laid out? I understand that both Amir & his brother are boxers, but to take on & lay out 6 guys at once, I find it kind of hard to believe, it sounds more like a previous poster said that the story most likely was exaggerated or the guys were drunk or were actually little kids.. But otherwise it sounds more like a Van Dam, Steven Segal or a Bruce Lee movie or a "WaPacman"episode..
                    No, it's not unbelievable.

The level of skill, explosiveness, speed and punching power of a top notch professional boxer is simply not comparable to that of a normal human being.

What's even more funny is that Amir's brother is a bloody flyweight. It's still going to take more than a few rotten wannabes to take out these kinds of people.

Oh, and I'm saying this as someone who doesn't really like Khan very much, and I very much question his chin, but he can certainly take fifty times more punishment than an average bloke.

Comment

Working...
                    X