No announcement yet.

I Can't think of a Worse Robbery in Recent History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    I dont care about math okay. I saw what I saw. I dont care what anyone says!! The judges agree with me and they are professionals so Im on their level too. You cant argue with that.
    ahh I've been baited by a troll it seems!

Comment

Nobody cares what bombs thinks.

Clear decisive win/robbery for Campillo... Was rooting for Cloud but Campillo refused to lose.

Comment

I guess professional judges are trolls too. Gotta love internet judges lol think they know more than professionals who are paid and qualified to score fights.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Nobody cares what bombs things.

Clear decisive win/robbery for Campillo... Was rooting for Cloud but Campillo refused to lose.
          Thinks*

And yes they do. I have a point and the judges agree with me. It is what it is, Reed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            I guess professional judges are trolls too. Gotta love internet judges lol think they know more than professionals who are paid and qualified to score fights.
            obviously you're trolling since you said you don't care about math and all that bull**** so no point going on bombs

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              obviously you're trolling since you said you don't care about math and all that bull**** so no point going on bombs
              I meant, I made a mistake and fokk numbers FOR NOW lol. I don't want to use my calculator right now. I will analyze the fight again when I rewatch it and give you the rounds Cloud won. I know I had it close but Cloud won. Good night natas.

Comment

Bombs is the new pullcounter.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Bombs is the new pullcounter.
                  Reed let's just love and respect each other. Please don't call me pullcounter. Who is he a very intelligent man?? Lol but I can understand everyone's points, understand mine which is the better point and more correct.

Comment

I didn't appreciate the decision either but many here had Campillo up two points, if you took one round from Cloud and gave it to Campillo, It would be a two point victory for Campillo, thats how scorecards work. It was a bad decision IMO but not the worst.

Anyways Campillo should take a page from Khan and complain a whole, whole, lot. Worked for Khan and that fight was probably closer competitive wise.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      I didn't appreciate the decision either but many here had Campillo up two points, if you took one round from Cloud and gave it to Campillo, It would be a two point victory for Campillo, thats how scorecards work. It was a bad decision IMO but not the worst.

Anyways Campillo should take a page from Khan and complain a whole, whole, lot. Worked for Khan and that fight was probably closer competitive wise.
                      I saw it like this. A very close fight BUT not a robbery by any means. It was close, then you add the 2 KDs and you have a close fight. Not to mention Cloud was the champ. You take titles, titles are not given out just for the sake of it.

I had Cloud edging it out by a point.

Comment

Working...
                      X