No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi : "Floyd Mayweather Jr Might Be Ducking Amir Khan"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Malignaggi : "Floyd Mayweather Jr Might Be Ducking Amir Khan"

Malignaggi breaks down why he thinks Floyd would be ducking Khan if he again runs from the fight, providing Khan is victorious in his next fight.

"If Mayweather doesn't fight Khan after his next win, in my mind simply he might be ducking him... Khan really, really presents a tough, tough challenge for Floyd Mayweather"

Matthew Macklin then gives his assessment on Khan vs Mayweather - he says Mayweather would definitely be concerned with Khan's speed and that he would struggle with Khan at least for the first 6 rounds of the fight. He also says Mayweather is a fast fighter but he's not as fast as Khan.

15:05

The truth shall set you free.

Did Floyd offend Paulie recently? Paulie used to lick the ground that Floyd walked on but lately it seems like Paulie been taking shots at Floyd. ****'s funny.

Comment

He's not ducking Amir. Amir just isn't worthy. Garcia is more worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Did Floyd offend Paulie recently? Paulie used to lick the ground that Floyd walked on but lately it seems like Paulie been taking shots at Floyd. ****'s funny.
        That's never been true though.

Comment

I dunno man, I mean the reason khan was getting talked about as a potential opponent in the first place was coz floyd kept mentioning it.
          It's not like khan has "earned" the fight.
          And I gotta be really honest, speed is nothing without timing. Khan has been beaten time and time again.. I want floyd to fight pac, not khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            That's never been true though.
            lol wut?

paulie has always been a hardcore floyd nuthugger lmfaaooo

him selling his soul to the devil aka al haymon and his pathetic defense of garcia vs salka bashing the fans should tell you that.

Comment

yeah paulie was a nutthugger but he knows whats up.

Comment

paulie lost big time credibility when he sold out to al haymon.

Comment

"might be ducking khan" but not ducking Manny?

come on Paulie get the fuck off thay Mayweather cum juice.

Comment

Sell

He's just working for Showtime and they want to sell a fight between Mayweather and Khan, so they wanna hype up how dangerous of a challenge Khan could be to make the fight seem interesting so that the people buys it. HBO and Arum are doing the same thing with Pacqiuao vs Algieri, but to me a fight between Mayweather and Khan would be much more competitive than Pacqiuao vs Algieri. Although Khan is not on the elite level especially at welterweight, he's been under the lights before, he has much more experience in big fights than Algieri, so I don't expect him to be frozen under the lights if he fought Floyd expecially after the declination Floyd is showing at the moment. Whereas with Algieri, I give him no practical chance of beating Pacqiuao or even getting close to that, the guy is too text book, not a great counterpuncher, moderate speed, weak power and no experience in big ppv fights. With that being said, I have to say I don't want to see either fights, I want Floyd to either fight Pacqiauo next or move up to 160 lbs and fight Cotto for the middleweight title and then either fight Pacqiuao or retire, whereas for Pacqiuao I want him to fight Garcia or Broner next at 140 something catchweight or of course Floyd at 147 and then retire.
                    Last edited by Ahmed_Ismail; 10-24-2014, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X