No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: HBO's Tripleheader Mega Weigh-In Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hilis View Post
    Agree with you there. I like both Martinez and Burgos, but I really feel that as long as Burgos doesnt get caught big, his workrate and combo punching can win a decision
    Burgos does not work more than Martinez.

Comment

Can't WAIT 'til tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        I can't believe the Burgos vs Rocky fight isn't getting the attention it should be getting, that could possibly be fight of the year.
        That's whats crazy. All the fights have FOTY potential. I can't afford to miss a round saturday .

Is it me or does Mikey look a taste frail. He may have to fight at 130 next. Judging from the ball sweat he did a little last minute insurance.

Comment

I'm rolling with Salido, GGG, Campillo, and Burgos in this one. Salido's getting overlooked again IMO and even though I like Rosado a lot, I think he'll end up getting caught - like he has the tendency to - only this time against a guy with obviously heavy hands.

Still, Rosado may be able to calm a little bit of the GGG hype by making it competitive before it ends.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
            That's whats crazy. All the fights have FOTY potential. I can't afford to miss a round saturday .

Is it me or does Mikey look a taste frail. He may have to fight at 130 next. Judging from the ball sweat he did a little last minute insurance.
            Hopefully he and his S&C coach got a good game plan, cause Salido is gonna test it. I think he's looking like he needs to start thinking about 130 soon, he's got a big frame for 126.

Comment

All great matchups!!I agree, salido is being overlooked again. I mean he has faced all kinds of styles of fighters, technical power punchers with stamina, chinny sluggers and knockout artists. i like mikey but i dont think he has anything that Salido hasnt faced before. But either guy can KO a mutha, so whoever lands that hot one.

Comment

rooting for mikey , gennady and rocky.. i think salido wins tho

Comment

I'm picking Mikey but damn Salido looks ready for war...like this is his shot at Floyd Mayweather or something. Guy might be in a different mind set.

Comment

I like Salido in this fight, I think his style will give García problems & he has more experience against better opposition than García.. Even thou I'll be rooting for Rocky I think Burgos skills will help him prevail..I sure hope Rocky could prove Me wrong.. & I'm pretty sure GGG will steamroll over Rosado...Rosado was doing real good at jr middle(154lbs) & he should have stayed there, cause he had a very good chance at winning a world title & getting a good payday against any of the big names..If he was to beat the highly regarded GGG that would be a huge win for him & it would boost him up to the top, but I don't see that happening..

Comment

War Salido and Burgos

Comment

Working...
                      X