No announcement yet.

Name 3 current hype jobs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name 3 current hype jobs...

Who do you think are the 3 most overhyped boxers today? I consider my self a realist and a true fan that is why I cant stand the following 3 fighters.
    1. Adrien Broner
    2. Canelo Alvarez
    3. GGG
    Of the 3 I can honestly say Broner is the most athletically gifted but he is no where near elite yet. I do believe he can be "with" proper managing but personnally I think it was disgraceful to Floyd and the late Diego Corrales (RIP) for HBO or anyone to relate Broners best victory against DeMarco to Floyd beating Chico. Beating DeMarco doesnt make you elite, sorry.

As for Canelo Alvarez he does put his punches together nicely buts its easy to do against smaller fighters who you dont have to worry about being countered by. Also IDK about anyone else but I get a feeling he has a soft jaw and its why he is protected.

And as for GGG, really who the hell is this guy. He had 1 fight on national television against a EURO fighter. I will take some interest in him when he beats a quality American & no Rosado doesnt count. To me he is no different then a 160lb Brandon Rios, everyone always talks about Rios being able to be out boxed so why cant a come forward slugger like GGG be?

Like I said in the beginning Im a true boxing fan, not someone who judges a fighter by his color of skin as my examples show.

dont forget Rigo the guy with 11 fights against nobodies yet everyone claims Donaire fears him for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post
      Beating DeMarco doesnt make you elite, sorry.
      You're right, it doesn't, but beating him the way he did, does.

lol

Comment

I don't like Broner & I'm not educated on Triple G, but I do know Broner has talent & at least Triple G wants to fight the best.

But ginger bumype is a total hyped up bum.

Comment

I would add garcia to that list. Mickey has done jack **** md to me at least hasnt even looked that great yet people make him out to be this monster

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            I don't like Broner & I'm not educated on Triple G, but I do know Broner has talent & at least Triple G wants to fight the best.

But ginger bumype is a total hyped up bum.
            Canelo tried to fight ya boy williams but he got hurt

Kirkland b1tched out

And Ortiz got sparked out

now it looks like Trout or Floyd is next..so why you b1tching?

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez
              Roberto Guerreo
              And no 3rd from me

Comment

1.Rios
                2.GGG
                3.Matthysse not a hype job but very overrated

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post

Kirkland b1tched out

Trying to fight the Punisher doesn't give him kool points for fighting Josesito, sorry. Plus Trout was available when he chose Lopez. ginger was at the press conference to Cotto Trout hogging space & fled the arena quicker than a cheatah as Trout called him out in Spanish. Then they're now trying to use Trout's arrest as an excuse to duck, right now.

Kirkland was injured & wouldn't fight for peanuts. And Ortiz was still a damn welterweight, more of the same.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post

Kirkland b1tched out

What about GGG?

He was Sturms mandatory for two years and he ducked him repeatedly.
                    Daniel Geale was stripped of a title for not fighting GGG.
                    Pirog pulled out after injury.
                    Peter Qullin turned him down which would have been on hbo.
                    And of course so did Chavez and Martinez as well as N'Dam.

So you're willing to make excuses for Canelo but u trash Golovkin?

Comment

Working...
                    X