Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Klitschko-Haye, First Face To Face in Two Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall can't read expressions worth a damn. There's no fear on either one of them.

Wlad looks annoyed/determined/irritated and Haye looks like he couldn't give a fk.

Comment

Wlad looks angry.

Comment

I hope it wasnt to much tic for tac contract *****ing,thew fight is on now,**** tht argueing,but good ole banter on dislikes for each other style and how their going to win will be fun.

I bet wlad really has a geniune dislike and has trouble trying to keep calm when thinking about fighting haye,but yet its not in his nature to be emotional and fight,so he will box like he usual does except he wont be able to be as succeful and easy with his style v haye.

He will be null and void with what Haye will do to him.

Ha,bet he wanted to swing for haye right there!,haye was probably in his mind ready to paw the jab and counter with a sat down hayemaker.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
          this is gonna be a war
          I doubt seriously this is going to be a war. Wlad hasn't lost rounds in years much less a fight. Haye is nothing special, he was hurt by Barrett and Ruiz jabbed him at will when they fought. If you look overall at both fighters, their records, and fights at heavyweight, you'd be crazy to bet on Haye.

I think Wlad's knockout losses are well behind him as proven by his rematches with Peter and Brewster, he doesn't even come close to getting hurt in fights now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
            I doubt seriously this is going to be a war. Wlad hasn't lost rounds in years much less a fight. Haye is nothing special, he was hurt by Barrett and Ruiz jabbed him at will when they fought. If you look overall at both fighters, their records, and fights at heavyweight, you'd be crazy to bet on Haye.

I think Wlad's knockout losses are well behind him as proven by his rematches with Peter and Brewster, he doesn't even come close to getting hurt in fights now.
            Wow a totally unbiased outlook on the fight. I did'nt know that people could make sense around here.

Comment

if you're not from europe, stfu.

no seriously, cos there's too many posers on this site....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post

ruiz jabbed him at will? realllllly???? GTFOH.....

Barret hurt him????? LOL.... ok.... and that's according to what?

i doubt you've even seen either of those fights, you're basing this on what you've heard clearly... cos it's BS....

he slipped against barret, who then hit haye when he was on the canvas and still didn't manage to shake him... and as far as ruiz jabbing haye, what the **** are you talking about?

the bottom line is, haye fought valuev and john ruiz - whether people like it or not they're preeminent heavyweights in this era... and conveniently neither of the klitoris sisters managed to strike deals to fight either of them....

wlad's gettin knocked out!!!! cos david haye's too quick, too strong and too elusive for wlad... it's the only way to beat the 'size advantage', speed and movement and most heavyweight's can't move.

Comment

haye is gonna bail out again..just wait and see..he's scared he knows he's got no chance..even if he had to use excuses like "the dog ate my gloves".

Comment

Check out Haye! He looks scared, starring at Wladimir's big a$$ hands!!lol!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      Haye looks like a kid in the principle's office...Wlad is the principle lol
                      Good one and true!

Comment

Working...
                      X