No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FloydisMoney View Post
    I have absolutely no idea how anyone could score that fight a draw, or a Cotto win.

Worst case scenario it was 116-112 decision for Floyd. He worked Cotto. Masterclass man. If you can't appreciate the man's skills, you really should not watch boxing.

That was a clinic. He made Cotto look absolutey ordinary. He had complete control of the fight, and probably could have stopped Cotto in the 12th.
    Just like a lot of people are way too big of a fan for a particular boxer. There are a lot who are just way too much of a hater for a particular boxer. They both see two very distorted versions of the same fight. Feel me?

Comment

• showing pacquiao-bradley plus floyd interview that is a good sell ...

Comment

• Anyone who thinks Cotto was robbed is blind.

Comment

• I thought both guys looked amazing tonight. I had it 9 rounds to 3 for Floyd, but Cotto was in every round fighting his heart out.

Both of them deserve huge props.

Comment

• Floyd definitely won. but it was a lot closer than expected i think..

I had the fight 116-112 Mayweather could be both 117-111 and 115-113 also IMO..

Comment

• I had it like 8-4 or 7-4-1, my stream quality was really bad, hard to tell at times. But that fight was a little closer than most predicted.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                cotto just left after the robbery
                Word. That was a disgrace.

Comment

• Did Cotto skip the interview ?

Comment

• Originally posted by vwelsh View Post
                    lets be honest no one thought cotto would win. But Cotto. and it showed. amazing fight. great fight. im still pumped up from this. I wish all moneys fights were this exciting.

great fight!

but mayweather dominated this **** man haha

love cotto too but damn this was an EXCELLENT PPV main event

Comment

• First time I saw switch to a left-stance to throw uppercuts ..... totally out of character and it was workin like a charm.

That was a fight of the year candidate regardless of what happens with Pac vs Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X