No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs David Haye height difference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko vs David Haye height difference

I've been following Wladimir vs Haye press conferences and interviews... and here is the last one of them ... in part 2/2 around 3:45 Wladimir stands up and he looks HUGE ... what do you guys think about the height difference between Wladimir and Haye? Will it make a difference?

Damn, Wlad is a big mother ****er. The size advantage will be something Haye has to overcome. I think the height and weight advantage will be a bigger factor in the Vtiali-Adamek fight. 6'7 250 vs 6'1 215.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
      Damn, Wlad is a big mother ****er. The size advantage will be something Haye has to overcome. I think the height and weight advantage will be a bigger factor in the Vtiali-Adamek fight. 6'7 250 vs 6'1 215.
      Yeah man, Adamek is good but he's actually small, Vitali's jab is going to destroy him

Comment

Wlad is 6'5 3/4"

Haye appears to be 6'2 1/4"

so there's a 3 1/2" height difference

Haye has longer arms though, 27" to Wlad's 26"

But with Wlad's broader shoulders his reach is 81" compared to Haye's 77"

Lennox was about 6'5 1/2" (he appeared to be the same height as Wlad in Oceans 11 ) with a reach of 84" and arms of 29"

Comment

I like Wlad in the build-up.

He's more inflammatory.

Comment

Kirsty Gallagher is hot.

But boring.

Comment

The height difference is always a factor in Wlad fights, he uses his size and weight advantage very well in every round.

It will be up to Haye to use his speed advantage to balance it out and land some big shots.

Comment

He looks big, real big. Haye normally looks big to me, but he looks unusually small here.

Comment

David is NOT 6'3, more like 6'1.5

Here he is next to Joe Calzaghe who is 5'11, he is much closer to Joe than Wladd....

Wladimir is 6'5.5 so he has a decent 4 inches o him.

Comment

Working...
                  X