No announcement yet.

Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
    if people are obtuse enough to say mayweather is boxing, and if the networks are willing to suck up to him and grovel like fanboys, then it's not too far fetched to say such thing, that and the fact that they're true.

the most exciting division's were 140-154, mayweather stagnated all three of those, mainly 147-154.....

that is more than one weight division there mr mathlete....

I am a boxing historian, more than likely older than you, been watching boxing avidly since 1983 when I was 6 years old..... I have probably forgotten more boxing than you'll ever know.

I used to help handicappers make picks for online betting websites up until the whole Bodog fiasco.....

I know what the **** I am talking about.... not only that, I work as a Trend Forecaster, I know how to look at data, history, and make accurate predictions, and in doing so, I have seen and still can see the stagnation effect mayweather has had on fighters looking to get a shot....

when he was retired, pac fought good fights, hatton fought good fights, cotto fought good fights, margarito was tough competitor, the list goes on, once mayweather was back, it all slowed down to a damn near complete halt.

fighters were afraid to take the risk of losing to someone tough before getting a shot at mayweather. thats a fact.

I am more of a fan of boxing than you'll ever be, just for the simple fact that I hold all fighters to a quality standard.... I question them, call out their bull*****, and praise them when they do the right ****ing thing for the FANS!!! the ticket buyers, the PPV purchasers.... I don't buy into hype, fluff, and down right lies from fighters insecurities....take a piss kid, "you're out of your element donny."
    I think you are blinded by your conspiracy theory so much so that you believe it is fact, like many conspiracy theorists.

Pacquaio fought good fights because Floyd retired? You serious or is that entertainment for me? Next, Hatton. You serious with this too? Hatton, who fought Pacquaio, and got blazed out and then retired? That was Floyd's fault?

Your thought process is irrational. In my opinion, by the time Floyd Mayweather came back, a lot of these fighters you are talking about basically killed each other and/or they were no longer hot. Many of them fizzled out. And this happens with many fighters in boxing.

Now there's a theory that some folks like Naziim Richardson has, which is once all these fighters killed one another and fizzled out, Floyd came back to pick apart the few that remained from the carnage. Naziim feels that this was Floyd's plan all along because 147 was too hot. I don't really agree, but there is at least some logic to his theory. And I can even understand how he's come to that conclusion.

But your theory is so off the charts and irrational, you'd blame Floyd for the orbital bone that Margarito suffered by Pacquaio. Or if Canelo Alvarez slips on a banana peel one day, you'd argue Floyd is the cause of that too. I think it's crazy to believe that Floyd is somehow the sun of boxing, and all other planets (as in boxers) revolve around him.

Comment

• there's plenty of good fights happening at 140 and good fights to be made at 154. 147 is a weak division right now, do you blame floyd for that? why not manny also? the stupid feud between GBP and Top Rank, and corrupt sanctioning bodies are what's hurting boxing more than a single fighter.

Comment

• pretty sure I've heard of this dude being a fl*mo (referenced in another youtube vid). As for what he said, it is what it is. Although, I had Floyd beating Oscar...didn't score it honestly, but it seemed clear enough. I could watch the fight again, and score it....but as far as I recall that was a very boring match, dare I say, 2.4 million suckers....that's too bad.

don't watch as many of these videos as I used to, i just seen this one tho, 3 minute mark had me rolling. and it's no coincidence buboy defends pacquiao.

liked buddaphy videos actually, he was cool, unbiased, I'd say.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          How is Lopez not recent history? He retired in 2001.

Lol at moving the goal posts yet again.

Joe Calzaghe doesn't fit your new criteria? Or is not dark enough?

There is no need for moving of goal posts. None of those fighters fit the bill of duplication. Those that would fit the bill of duplication, would be like a Roberto Duran, a Manny Pacquaio, etc. These sort of fighters are in the realm of the criteria.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
            How is Lopez recent? And again, we are talking about duplication. Give me some names that went up in weight classes, went undefeated, achieved fame and glory, etc. -- all in recent times. Canelo doesn't even fit the duplication bill.

Again -- it is not easy to do. Which is my entire point.
            funny gifs

Comment

• Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
              if people are obtuse enough to say mayweather is boxing, and if the networks are willing to suck up to him and grovel like fanboys, then it's not too far fetched to say such thing, that and the fact that they're true.

the most exciting division's were 140-154, mayweather stagnated all three of those, mainly 147-154.....

that is more than one weight division there mr mathlete....

I am a boxing historian, more than likely older than you, been watching boxing avidly since 1983 when I was 6 years old..... I have probably forgotten more boxing than you'll ever know.

I used to help handicappers make picks for online betting websites up until the whole Bodog fiasco.....

I know what the **** I am talking about.... not only that, I work as a Trend Forecaster, I know how to look at data, history, and make accurate predictions, and in doing so, I have seen and still can see the stagnation effect mayweather has had on fighters looking to get a shot....

when he was retired, pac fought good fights, hatton fought good fights, cotto fought good fights, margarito was tough competitor, the list goes on, once mayweather was back, it all slowed down to a damn near complete halt.

fighters were afraid to take the risk of losing to someone tough before getting a shot at mayweather. thats a fact.

I am more of a fan of boxing than you'll ever be, just for the simple fact that I hold all fighters to a quality standard.... I question them, call out their bull*****, and praise them when they do the right ****ing thing for the FANS!!! the ticket buyers, the PPV purchasers.... I don't buy into hype, fluff, and down right lies from fighters insecurities....take a piss kid, "you're out of your element donny."
              Totally agree mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                There is no need for moving of goal posts. None of those fighters fit the bill of duplication. Those that would fit the bill of duplication, would be like a Roberto Duran, a Manny Pacquaio, etc. These sort of fighters are in the realm of the criteria.
                Originally Posted by radioraheem If it is so easy to achieve a 43-0 record against the kind of opponents that Floyd faced, don't they wonder why no other fighter yet has been able to duplicate this? And become the highest paid athlete in the world at the same time? This is mediocrity? Lol.

You moved the goal posts more than once

Comment

Originally Posted by radioraheem If it is so easy to achieve a 43-0 record against the kind of opponents that Floyd faced, don't they wonder why no other fighter yet has been able to duplicate this? And become the highest paid athlete in the world at the same time? This is mediocrity? Lol.

No I am I saying the same damned thing and standing right behind what you just quoted in my original comment. Against the kind of opponents Floyd faced? And then the words of duplication several times. Then the words of obscene wealth to end it.

Again... those that would fit the criteria of duplication would be like a Roberto Duran, a Manny Pacquaio, etc.

Comment

You totally trashed that Flomo bro.

You answered his question and then he comes up with a new criteria over and over. Burner does the same thing all the time. It's in Flomo DNA.

Comment

• You should post one of his videos dissing Pacquiao too

Comment

Working...
                      X