Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Two-Fight Comeback Rumors Building Strong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Zaveck and Malignaggi is my prediction.
    They won't risk it with Zaveck. They'll fight someone smaller and less dangerous in Ricky's first fight back, and then go after Malignaggi.

Comment

An alcoholic that hasn't fought for 3 1/2 years. omg i'm so excited.

Comment

I like Hatton, always did. I would like to see him come back and get at least one win and retire on that. If he gets two wins that would be good for him. Hatton is a great fighter when it comes to creating a big buzz for fights. He should stay away from Pacquiao and Mayweather, there's no need to lose to them again, and there's no need to fight Malignaggi either since he already stopped him. But knowing how Hatton is, i'm pretty sure he'd want to fight the very best. I would like to see his two fights being against brawlers, preferably, Marcos Maidana and Brandon Rios. Even a fight with Erik Morales would do.

Comment

^ don't forget Morales is fighting Danny Garcia in October ... I believe on the same card Paulie is defending his WBA belt

Comment

Ricky Hattons two fights.. Mayweater and Pacquiao... Ricky will attempt to dethrone the only two fighters who Knocked his arse into Cocaine land..

Comment

Floyd already exposed how to bet Hatton, there is nothing Ricky can do about his style, he cant change it up, just watch the Floyd fight and thats how you beat Hatton....

Comment

Wrong decision
                fatal bad judgment

BBBofC must not give a license to him.

Oops, there was Luxembourg.
                Possibly in Nevada and New York?

Comment

Maybe its a business decision to help with HP and tv deals???

Comment

Amir Khan vs Hatton make in the UK.

Comment

Malignaggi makes sense if he keeps his strap. Pauline wants the rematch and it will be very lucrative, but as we all know Paulie has developed as the hardest puncher in the division Hattom should take heed

Khan makes so much sense too for both guys financially and publicity wise

Comment

Working...
                      X