No announcement yet.

Christians Protest Muslim Prayer At US Capitol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
    They are allowed to practice at home....

The difference is in America muslims are allowed to practice yet people were trying to protest....you wouldnt get a person from saudi protesting in someones house because they are doing it there....
    You make it sound like a million Christians were protesting. It was actually very few. Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
      You make it sound like a million Christians were protesting. It was actually very few. Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.
      If you went back to my first post

"I gotta agree, i hate when people say "look at how muslims are" or something, and then every1 starts throwing abuse just cos theres a stupid minority like that.....

Those christians r jst being idiots....the majority of them are fine and peaceful people"

Whos making a meal of it, You're complaining about "no one says anything when Muslims won't allow Christians to practice their belief in Saudi Arabia." And now because you dont like my answer im making a mountain out of a mole hill? lol funny when people dont like the truth

Comment

The truth is, Muslims are less tolerant. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
          god dammit, can they just go ahead and kill each other over their storybooks so i can stop seeing them protesting.
          Seconded .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
            The truth is, Muslims are less tolerant. Fact.
            I would tend to agree.

Seeing as how Muslim nations employ Mutaween to keep people in line.

I don't know of Westerners being whipped on their way to church.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
            X