Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you beat charlie zelenoff I'm a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant believe Ive never thought of this. The entire right to self defense debate can be settled by Charlie Zelenoff. If that nut job came at me swinging Id just shoot him.

Comment

You got to be a ***** if you don't think you would beat Zelenoff.. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        I cant believe Ive never thought of this. The entire right to self defense debate can be settled by Charlie Zelenoff. If that nut job came at me swinging Id just shoot him.
        F4gg0t.............!

Comment

Id pull the Jedi mind trick on charlie z, he wouldn't want it with me...

But, in light of the recent pictures of posters on these boards, I think charlie would have a good chance at being 49-0 with some smart match making...

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Actually under US law that would not constitute self defense. It would be officially classified as cleaning up the internet and you might get a congressional medal

For the record yes, I could beat up Charlie Zelenoff. He folds like clean sheets when you hit him and the only reason he has never been put in a coma is because some **** always runs up and pulls the guy he's been provoking off of him.

Comment

Some of you are giving Charles to much credit. The guy is a coward plain and simple. I have not seen a video of him where he is not turtling and covering up at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Regeza View Post
                Some of you are giving Charles to much credit. The guy is a coward plain and simple. I have not seen a video of him where he is not turtling and covering up at the end.
                Yeah what happens is he runs or turtles and then sucker punches when his conqueror is off guard. So the keys to victory is to continue beating him until he can't get up.

Comment

He's like 130lbs soaking wet and mentally ill, if I couldn't beat him up I'd have to commit ritual suicide to atone.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Yeah what happens is he runs or turtles and then sucker punches when his conqueror is off guard. So the keys to victory is to continue beating him until he can't get up.
                    Seriously Wilder may have made Charlie look good somewhat imposing by dropping him twice and Charlie getting up twice, he shouldn't have given that clown the time of day and just ignored him.

Comment

Sure. And it would probably be worth it as long as I ended up giving him brain damage that destroyed his ability to talk, write or make youtube videos.

Comment

Working...
                      X