Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Would Like To Continue VADA Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at this guy. Probably made sure he cycles off at the correct moment this time around.

Comment

If he had an ounce of integrity, and was as innocent as he protests, he'd volunteer for year round VADA testing, out of his own pocket, like Nonito Donaire.

I read an article from December, where Donaire published his latest round of VADA results - blood and urine, negative of course. He also expressed disappointment that no other fighter had joined the cause and submitted to year round random testing.

Is this true? Has literally nobody else said "Bloody hell, that's a good idea, sign me up?"

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
        If he had an ounce of integrity, and was as innocent as he protests, he'd volunteer for year round VADA testing, out of his own pocket, like Nonito Donaire.

I read an article from December, where Donaire published his latest round of VADA results - blood and urine, negative of course. He also expressed disappointment that no other fighter had joined the cause and submitted to year round random testing.

Is this true? Has literally nobody else said "Bloody hell, that's a good idea, sign me up?"
        Yet another lumping reason Donaire is so unfairly hated. This forum loves it when guys want blood testing, yet so many hate on one of the few fighters with year round random testing. I think Khan does it, and others as well, but I can't remember if its the same thing.

If PEDerson got caught again, that would be really funny.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          WBA stripped him IBF cleared him after a report from an independent physician retained by the IBF reviewed his medical records
          Translation : Someone got paid off to look the other way.

Comment

I really used to like him, but I really can't accept his excuse as legitimate.

Comment

Working...
            X