No announcement yet.

Tampa Bay Rays at it again...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Tampa Bay Rays at it again...

Escaped further humiliation by the skin of their teeth in this one (9th inning two outs). Would have been the third no hitter (including a perfect game) against the Rays this year, and the fourth in two years (including two perfect games). What other team with the first or second best record in baseball is capable of such shenanigans? Shields also gave up what, 6+ home runs yesterday? I'm calling it right now, this Rays team will not win the World Series with this bizarre x-factor that makes them play like minor leaguers off and on.

for real man I was wondering the same thing. Im a yankee fan so its a good thing lol. its funny too cause they have a solid line up as well

Comment

they got lucky, thats all i gotta say, they got lucky

why make a thread about this, i alraedy have a thread about this SON

Ok SON

Comment

That's baseball for you. On any given day you can just suck for whatever reason or come against a pitcher that's lights out.

I agree this anomaly they have going on is gonna hurt the Rays in the long run. Still hope they can win the AL East though somehow and beat the Yanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          they got lucky, thats all i gotta say, they got lucky

why make a thread about this, i alraedy have a thread about this SON

Ok SON
          No you don't. This thread isn't specifically about the no-hitter kid. It's about the Rays, currently holding the second best record in the MLB, being unpredictably ****ing terrible in general.

Comment

this thread

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              That's baseball for you. On any given day you can just suck for whatever reason or come against a pitcher that's lights out.

I agree this anomaly they have going on is gonna hurt the Rays in the long run. Still hope they can win the AL East though somehow and beat the Yanks.
              They don't really need to win the AL East as I think it's almost certain either the Rays or the Yankees will take the wild card. A team can suck on any given day, but the Rays have taken it to a new level. I mean this year alone they went down in a perfect game and also took the L in the worst no-hitter in history (what was the pitch count, 146?). Yesterday's performance against the Jays was laughable as well, Shields was trying to set the record for most homers given up in one game by a pitcher Psychologically they appear to be lacking something.

Comment

this thread
                Actually the Romans turned the thumb sideways, not down. You fail again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                  Actually the Romans turned the thumb sideways, not down. You fail again.
                  watch the movie again son. ...... watch it again

Comment

watch the movie again son. ...... watch it again
                    Movies are not history, they're fabricated

Comment

Working...
                    X