No announcement yet.

Ward-"i dont see him calling me out/GGG fans "Mayweather duckin GGG" lmao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward-"i dont see him calling me out/GGG fans "Mayweather duckin GGG" lmao

Ward basically said this guy is a hypejob thats y he not Callin out réal threats, only paydays "Martinez, mayweather" etc etc....but this is the thing. No matter how much u hâte May, the fact that he started off at 130 and moved up to 154 for bigger fights is an undeniable fact. So, Why cant these so called beasts do the same. The # 2 p4p fighter is one weight class above u.....u wanna drop bein called a hypejob, do somethin great and stop actin like a Man who has fought at the top for over 15 years owes u a fight caz HBO is trying their best to make another PPV Star and dummies are falling for it.

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
    Ward basically said this guy is a hypejob thats y he not Callin out réal threats, only paydays "Martinez, mayweather" etc etc....but this is the thing. No matter how much u hâte May, the fact that he started off at 130 and moved up to 154 for bigger fights is an undeniable fact. So, Why cant these so called beasts do the same. The # 2 p4p fighter is one weight class above u.....u wanna drop bein called a hypejob, do somethin great and stop actin like a Man who has fought at the top for over 15 years owes u a fight caz HBO is trying their best to make another PPV Star and dummies are falling for it.
    another undeniable fact is that many fighters have started out at lighter weights and moved up to fight bigger men. floyd is no different yet some people seem to think so

Comment

I hear nothing but crickets cause many GGG fans hate being put in there place.

Comment

Someone pull up GGG's post fight interview where he calls all these fools out. I think it was his first fight on HBO.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Its true there are a bunch of hypocrites on here. Ppl who say " I want golovkin to clear out 160, he's too small for ward". Etc. But in the past months it was " Floyd would never fight golovkin! Golovkin said he would fight at 154 why not?". Just typical nsb.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Someone pull up GGG's post fight interview where he calls all these fools out. I think it was his first fight on HBO.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Seriously. GGG doesn't have a problem fighting anyone, and his fans don't either.

Golovkin wants to win the championship at middleweight, the division he's in, why is that being dumped on so much? HBO will put up the money for Ward/Golovkin soon enough.

Comment

ggg a TRUE 160lb fighter calling out a TRUE WW who can barely male 154 is lame...ppl hate floyd so much they arent even rational...but if ggg is as confident his fans (who really just want to see a non blk or mex boxing phenom) he would jump at a chance to fight the #2 p4p guy who is more realistic...ward embarasses ggg at any weight (and i cant stand ward and his godly bs)...the same ppl who say floyd hasnt faught n e body will praise ggg how ironic

Comment

I'm guessing there might be a slight difference in paydays between fighting Floyd at 154 vs fighting Ward at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  I'm guessing there might be a slight difference in paydays between fighting Floyd at 154 vs fighting Ward at 168.
                  That's the reality of the situation, but isn't the purpose of thread. It's to highlight the hypocrisy of the GGG fans and/or the people who hate Mayweather crying ''Floyd is ducking GGG''. It's actually more reasonable to expect GGG to step in the ring with Ward, than it is to expect Mayweather to step in the ring with GGG. The former would be fighting in his 3rd division, the former would be fighting in his 6th division.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Oh noooooo you didn't just use money as a defence....u really didn't just gimme that kind of ammo, so there being more money justifies fighting a guy ur clearly too big for rather than fighting a guy ur closer to in size and would greatly enhance ur legacy

Hmmmmm......the contradictions on this site

Comment

Working...
                    X