Andre Ward is offically a HOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think so

Comment

This fight did nothing for his legacy... this was a good payday, nothing else

Comment

lol well I don't think this fight necessarily makes him a HOF. I do think he's on his way to becoming one and like someone else mentioned, I don't see him losing anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
          He's probably a HOFer already and the Rodriguez fight has nothing to do with his legacy. This was not much more than a comeback fight in all honestly, Rodriguez was out of his league tonight.
          This.......

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
            he straight shutting this boy out 10-0 right now. He landing combos, and Rodriguez looks lost in there. That shotgun jab is a thing of beauty. SOG has cleaned out his division knocked out the Lineal Light Heavyweight champ and just toy'd with another prime, undefeated top Light Heavy. SOG became a HOF fighter tonight.

Ward's boxing is a thing of beauty sweet science at it's finest
            You are an official idiot.

Comment

Ward will retire undefeated

Comment

He was a HOFer after the Super 6 and beating down Dawson now its all icing

Comment

He's likely a HOF, but not because of this fight.

He's in limbo. He can't really sell tickets and has already beat everyone that matters in his division. He doesn't really hit hard at SMW and is likely to be smaller than the LHW. I'd like to see him try and outclass the big punchers at 175. Ward v. Kovalev & Ward v. Stevenson would be great fights.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                    He was a HOFer after the Super 6 and beating down Dawson now its all icing
                    very true post. He's working himself up to an ATG status

Comment

Ward is p4p #2 but actually has no appeal to casual fans and even not to that many hardcore boxing fans. His style is extremely efficient but very hard to watch, so much grabbing and holding, excellent inside game though. He trains for that kinda dirty stuff and is awesome at spoiling and shutting off the other guys advantages. Also he is so quick, relaxed, smart and so precise with his punches. I'd like to see him against Stevenson or Kovalev next and GGG in the future, maybe against Froch if the fight is in the UK or Bute/Pascal winner if the fight is in canada, i dont want to see Ward with his home advantage again. Can Ward attract more fans with his style in the future? I dont think so.

Floyd has a similar style but he has so many haters that pay for his fights because they wanna see him lose, not many people actually care about Ward because his personality is quite humble and uninteresting for the average fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X