No announcement yet.

Machida vs Vitor or Diaz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machida vs Vitor or Diaz?

It was first reported Dana was trying to get Machida vs Vitor on the undercard of GSP vs Hendricks but apparently Vitor is still being a diva trying to cherry pick his way to a title shot not wanting to fight at middleweight until his title shot calling out Chael not even the winner of Chael vs Shogun, just chael. This guy thinks this is boxing.

Dana said he sent Nick Diaz an offer to fight Machida at middleweight and is waiting on an answer.

Suprised at Vitor. That could be a career defining win as I think he has one of the better shots vs Machida with his speed and power to combat Machidas awkward timing.

Both of them would get out pointed by Machida

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
      Both of them would get out pointed by Machida
      Diaz's style of coming straight forward throwing punches and being wide open to counters would probably lead to him getting stopped by Machida. Worst possible matchup for Diaz is a guy who counters that well with that kind of speed and the power to stop big guys like Silva and Bader and Evans. Diaz is a tough guy, but he should not take that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilhelm View Post
        Diaz's style of coming straight forward throwing punches and being wide open to counters would probably lead to him getting stopped by Machida. Worst possible matchup for Diaz is a guy who counters that well with that kind of speed and the power to stop big guys like Silva and Bader and Evans. Diaz is a tough guy, but he should not take that fight.
        I think Diaz's chin and boxing are both good enough to keep him from getting one shotted by Machida, but I'm close to positive that with his style he couldn't hurt Lyoto even if he had 20 rounds.

Comment

Working...
        X