No announcement yet.

Daily Workouts question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Workouts question

How dangerous is it to work out 7 days a week, say if you were doing some boxing training from Mon to Thurs, 45min's worth of conditioning work (circuit training) on Friday, another day of boxing on Saturday, and a light long distance run on Sunday?

I guess a better question would be, can you workout daily providing you mix in different workouts?

Course you can, depends what your doing it for though.

If it's for competition then you need to ensure you arent burning yourself out or peaking too soon before your fight/competition.

If its for general fitness the same but maybe not quite as important, you will know if you are doing too much your body will tell you.

Im no expert but I think its always good to vary excersizes not just fr boredom reason's but for muscle strength and development, aswell as cardio I guess.

Comment

You need to give your body some sort of rest. It seems like you are basically doing cardio everyday you might want to mix it up a bit.

Comment

i used to do 6/7 doing push ups, pull ups and rope skipping/running

monday: 100 pull ups

tuesday: 200 push ups 30 min rope skipping

wendsday: 60 pull ups 30 min rope skipping

thursday: 200 push ups 2 km sprint (i hate running so didn't do much)

friday: 80-100 pull ups

saturday: how many i felt the mood to do usually mixed them up pull ups when i woke up and push ups before bed

sunday: rest

lost about 20 pounds in 3 months and went shredded.

TAKE NOTE I FOLLOWED A STRICT DIET! water, turkey, chicken, fish, vegetables, fruit lyfe.

Comment

It is good to do the workout daily but if you can't do exercise one or two day a week then it is not a serious issue.
          But t you should spend proper time in your daily workout such as at least 45 minutes daily in different exercises.
          Last edited by Roderick222; 11-10-2012, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X